IGNORED

Hi, I like video games

Hi all,

I heard about this site on a game collecting podcast and decided to check it out. My collection is not terribly large or unique; the most valuable items are things I've held onto since I was a kid.

My favorite console is the NES; it's what I grew up on. Even today it's the system I go back to the most. The games are timeless. 

As far as collecting goes:

• I'm casually working towards a full US Dreamcast set. Sitting at around 90 games at the moment.
  • I collect the Dead or Alive franchise: games, posters, magazines and such. Though I have sold off a couple of the newer, big-box collector's editions. I'm not into the new characters. The series peaked with DOA 3 for me.
  • The most valuable thing in my collection is the big box Earthbound I got at Babbages as a kid
  • My favorite item in my collection is the Kasumi blue Dead or Alive Ultimate special edition Xbox. I imported this back in 2004 during my college days.

Looking forward to learning more about the hobby from everyone here. 

Cheers.

image.jpeg.b556870d4e2a8a8e50a374821703a162.jpeg

• Like 8

Social Team · Posted
On 11/4/2023 at 10:09 PM, Rhuno said:

Hi all,

I heard about this site on a game collecting podcast and decided to check it out. My collection is not terribly large or unique; the most valuable items are things I've held onto since I was a kid.

My favorite console is the NES; it's what I grew up on. Even today it's the system I go back to the most. The games are timeless. 

As far as collecting goes:

• I'm casually working towards a full US Dreamcast set. Sitting at around 90 games at the moment.
  • I collect the Dead or Alive franchise: games, posters, magazines and such. Though I have sold off a couple of the newer, big-box collector's editions. I'm not into the new characters. The series peaked with DOA 3 for me.
  • The most valuable thing in my collection is the big box Earthbound I got at Babbages as a kid
  • My favorite item in my collection is the Kasumi blue Dead or Alive Ultimate special edition Xbox. I imported this back in 2004 during my college days.

Looking forward to learning more about the hobby from everyone here. 

Cheers.

image.jpeg.b556870d4e2a8a8e50a374821703a162.jpeg

Stephen Colbert Nerd GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

I hope you've recapped that beauty.  Would hate if you had issues from know problem that can be avoided without too much effort.

• 4 months later...