IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I saw that today kind of... was going by one that I've had luck at on some moments, not today.  They wanted over $30 for FFT PS1 greatest hits, and $25 on some other game, was an instant no thanks.

Yeah, that's my local Goodwill--they consistently price games about 10% higher than eBay.  I'm not kidding.  I don't go there any more unless I am in the area and have to kill time.

6 hours ago, RH said:

Yeah, that's my local Goodwill--they consistently price games about 10% higher than eBay.  I'm not kidding.  I don't go there any more unless I am in the area and have to kill time.

Same.  In the general area there are around 4 I can go to, but 2 are the wrong way.  The two wrong way have nothing and when they do they're toxic.  The other two one almost never has stuff, usually ok priced but once wanted $120 for a broken gameboy with $20 in games with it, the lens was busted off etc.  The one I mock today wanted $50 for $30 in PS1 (2) games, greatest hits no less on one.  But it's also the one I got the $20 GBA 101 and paid $10 for 3 GBA games of which one was worth $60 -- so whoever they have pricing depends.  Either some look what amazon clowns ask pricer, or someone being reasonable given the concept of the place.  They all suck compared to 5 years ago and not worth making the move unless you're driving by, even then...ehhh.