IGNORED

I would appreciate a take or two on this Bart Vs The World for NES. Maybe a legit unlicensed game but from where? Price sticker may be key info!

I have been okay lately but just at music and collecting games as always. Now I came to wonder about my game Bart Vs The World on NES, I live in Western Canada. I want to know if it's a certain region release or international, maybe even a company outing, Konami. Possibility it's legit in my oppinion by checking it out maybe unlicensed I just never seen one like it. if any of the great people here know or have seen anything on this I would appreciate. I used to rent this game in the day but the grey NES cart North America always liked becoming Bartman!

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Joyomofrobro said:

I am mostly wondering if I can get in on a sale to someone who is a 'The Simpsons' finatic, on my EBay. But this would have to be a very obscure find to be better off on a sale. Maybe someone knows if this is obscure, pic for attention!

IMG_0081.jpg

I am not attemting to sell to people here, just broke and no way to know the value or rareness!

This is the most bootleg looking NES cart I've seen in a while. There are no logos on the label, the image is stretched horizontally, and the paper itself looks like a photocopy.

I'm curious what about it makes you think it could be legit?

13 hours ago, Sumez said:

This is the most bootleg looking NES cart I've seen in a while. There are no logos on the label, the image is stretched horizontally, and the paper itself looks like a photocopy.

I'm curious what about it makes you think it could be legit?

I thought it is actual Made In Japan by Konami company and I live in Western Canada, got it in a game lot!

Konami is a surprisingly common brand for oldschool pirate carts. They're built better than the cheapo stuff that you can get on aliexpress, and are a lot harder to find. You might be be able to get a little bit for it

Here's a Tokopedia (Indonesian shopping website) listing with a couple types of "Konami" pirate carts

https://www.tokopedia.com/zoomelektro/kaset-nes-adventure-island-doble-dragon-ninja-turtles-dll-puzzel-924f1?extParam=ivf%3Dfalse%26src%3Dsearch

image.jpeg.8c9e15b7917d2653d12b077977a4f532.jpeg

image.jpeg.6f4f56321a85d4baab555ba56894ccff.jpeg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Ankos said:

Konami is a surprisingly common brand for oldschool pirate carts. They're built better than the cheapo stuff that you can get on aliexpress, and are a lot harder to find. You might be be able to get a little bit for it

I got a cool other pirate by Konami too I realized, and it's 'Street Fighter 2' but an 8-bit NES version!

SF2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...