IGNORED

Complete, CIB, Original Case w/ Manual, etc.

What do you say?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred saying?

• Complete
    • CIB
    • Game with original case/box and manual
    • Other: explain with a comment

Administrator · Posted
16 minutes ago, twiztor said:

i have never had to say/pronounce "CIB" aloud, and hope to never have to. i prefer to write it as "CIB" but say "Complete". 

Whenever someone new comes into my home the first words out of my mouth are always "all my games are CIB", so I've gotten a lot of usage out of the term. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Social Team · Posted
11 hours ago, Gloves said:

Whenever someone new comes into my home the first words out of my mouth are always "all my games are CIB", so I've gotten a lot of usage out of the term. 

I'm sure those people know what you mean when you say "KIB" and not that you had a stroke.  Do you also discuss how outrageous it cost to ship stuff from "uh-sah".  😏

Spoiler

Snowboarding Winter Olympics GIF by Team USA

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Gloves said:

😂😂😂

My house tour starts in my gameroom, where I immediately explain how my whole cart only NES set is not really whole, because I dont have stadium events, and how important it is to internet people that I describe it as such. 

“but do you have mario?”

”No, I don’t. But heres my copy of radiant silvergun (the best saturn NTSC-JP import shmup), and I have world sports competition for turbo grafx 16  SO GET OUT!!!!!”

• Haha 3