IGNORED

Why is Little Samson So Much More Expensive?

13 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

CIB Wholesale just coming around to hype up games he is selling so he can continue to pay his mortgage 

by mortgage do you mean video game debt?

today we have a B*E*A*U tiful CIB NTSC Little Samson your hometowns favorite biblical hero! watch him dash! Slash! buttTon MASH

Pal is for losers. Collectors cant get enough of this game. watch the prices soar. that means demand is super high!!!! every collector and their parents want THIS biblical piece of HISTORY. Get your copy TODAY  at cibwholesale near you

#TeamTroll

fsdgsdfgsdfgbvdfgrtsertwert.png

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Feels like a vintage game chasers or cinemassacre video in text, got to puff up that collection now and hype others while you sit back like Dr Claw, laugh at your screen, and rake it in.:P

i'm chuckling about buying at 1.5x

hoping there were  buyers at 2.5x

and raking it in at 1.1x?

atleast the NES CIB have more than 2 buyers like the sealed games

55 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Feels like a vintage game chasers or cinemassacre video in text, got to puff up that collection now and hype others while you sit back like Dr Claw, laugh at your screen, and rake it in.:P

it's actually a much different than that:

I know that @Richardhead's girlfriends go thru his phone so once they see my bros hang left, we'll be playing 2 player big samson in no time. and if they all go thru his phone we'll have to bring out the satellite

nes_satellite-2.jpg

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, CIB_Wholesale said:

it's actually a much different than that:

I know that @Richardhead's girlfriends go thru his phone so once they see my bros hang left, we'll be playing 2 player big samson in no time. and if they all go thru his phone we'll have to bring out the satellite

nes_satellite-2.jpg

Chicks don't give a shit about Samsons, they prefer sealed Creatoms. Use your head!

• Agree 1

22 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Chicks don't give a shit about Samsons, they prefer sealed Creatoms. Use your head!

agree with you there

but it's about future stonks. obviously gold, comics, RVs, classic cars, guitars, and paper currency are all the rage right NOW currently. but the point is to get in early. @ richardhead's girlfriends are on the cutting edge of future stonks. it's a signal 

• Agree 1