IGNORED

VGS Survivor: Oasis of the Oracles (Season Three) SIGN-UP THREAD!

KokiriChild

4 hours ago, MagusSmurf said:

Welp

Wasn't sure about signing up but with this being the case I shouldn't last long enough for this to be too massive of a time commitment!

in

shame Makar's not playing, some of his bullshit last time was such a thing of beauty it belongs in a museum

Lmao thank you. It was a lot of fun making that fake idol and using it correctly. I hope I’ve rubbed off on some of you. I’m expecting some clever play from you all and some good chaos along the way. 

4 hours ago, MagusSmurf said:

Welp

Wasn't sure about signing up but with this being the case I shouldn't last long enough for this to be too massive of a time commitment!

in

shame Makar's not playing, some of his bullshit last time was such a thing of beauty it belongs in a museum

Btw if you think that was something you should look at my bullshit in season 1. @ZeldaFreak can tell you alllllll about it 😉

• Haha 2

BUMP! 

Officially announcing the prizes for this season! 

1st Place - The SOLE SURVIVOR will win $100 cash, + The annual Grand Prize for Survivor, a one-of-a-kind art poster designed by our very own @CasualCart

I don't believe we've mentioned it until now, but both @Jeevan and @ZeldaFreak received posters for their seasons as well! This will be the only copy of this poster made, the only official copy in the world! We're also keeping the design a secret 🤫

2nd Place - The first runner-up will win $50 cash!

3rd Place - The second runner-up will win $25 cash!

8 Spots remain!

Edited by KokiriChild
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 2

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, FireHazard51 said:

Am I in????

w=260

Something tells me you're gonna really like this game, haha. It's gonna test you in a different way than WW though; We know you're good at getting on people's bad side in WW, but how good are you at getting on people's good side? 😉

Social Team · Posted
22 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

Something tells me you're gonna really like this game, haha. It's gonna test you in a different way than WW though; We know you're good at getting on people's bad side in WW, but how good are you at getting on people's good side? 😉

I think you know how this will play out...

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Agree 1