IGNORED

I migrated too....

Same user name from the old site, I was much more active from 2013-2016, then turned into a lurker with the occasional post. 

Great work to everyone that got this up and running. I have only read so much, but am I to understand this was built upon the sale of NA, in the case of its potential devouring of the corporations that hunger for blood? ( It definately has a similar feel of that of the sadly late NA)

If I am wrong, I still say, great work! The layout is very nice. Feels good. 

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, TriHart said:

My collection is small but growing......

Don't mind the possible alternative connotation in there. 😅

SEGA!!

I only have 6 Genesis games at the moment, and of them I have only played/beaten Rocket Knight. Aside from that I have:

• Contra: Hard Corps
  • Gunstar Heroes
  • Handy Harvey (a homebrew)
  • Revenge of Shinobi
  • Shinobi III

If you're into Sega maybe you can suggest some other must-have or fun games I could pick up? I was never a Sega guy growing up so entirely missed every game from their library.

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

I only have 6 Genesis games at the moment, and of them I have only played/beaten Rocket Knight. Aside from that I have:

• Contra: Hard Corps
  • Gunstar Heroes
  • Handy Harvey (a homebrew)
  • Revenge of Shinobi
  • Shinobi III

If you're into Sega maybe you can suggest some other must-have or fun games I could pick up? I was never a Sega guy growing up so entirely missed every game from their library.

All fantastic games.....though I can't speak for the homebrew. 

Some I'd recommend are:

Castle of illusion, world of illusion, comic zone, ghouls and ghosts, dynamite headdy, e-swat, both Ecco the dolphins, and any sonic of the three (my fave is two, it's the one I played when I was a kid before my brother sold the Genny and we remained a Nintendo family until my collector years)

Splatter house games are fun too if you want to pay a premium. 😅

I admit that I am still learning the library. Im sitting at just under 50 myself, but if you ever want to talk Dreamcast, I can have a deeper conversation there. 😋

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2019 at 10:42 PM, guillavoie said:

Nice to see you joining in TriHart! Another friendly face hoping aboard the VGS boat!

Everytime I look at your avatar I can clearly hear 'Well, excuuuuse me princess', so thanks for bringing that up along!

Haha, I do it to myself too. I then catch myself saying it to my wife. Then I get smacked. 🤣

• Haha 1