IGNORED

Water Cooler!

a3quit4s

Moderator · Posted
9 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

@Scrobins

If anyone here has a copy of Larry and the Long Look by Khan Games, the RetroUSB version please PM me. I’m looking for a pic of the board so I can make sure the one I have is soldered correctly. 

Thanks!

Sure thing, I won’t be able to get to it until tomorrow evening or so but I’ll get you that pic when I can

• Thanks 1

Moderator · Posted
Just now, a3quit4s said:

@Scrobins or maybe @Deadeye

Does anyone have a way to get in touch with BunnyBoy at RetroUsb? I’ve tried the support@retrousb.com a number of times and no one has answered in months. Trying to see if he’ll will take payment to swap out the chips on my non-working Larry. 

Try messaging him on Facebook or Twitter.

Homebrew Team · Posted
22 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

@Scrobins or maybe @Deadeye

Does anyone have a way to get in touch with BunnyBoy at RetroUsb? I’ve tried the support@retrousb.com a number of times and no one has answered in months. Trying to see if he’ll will take payment to swap out the chips on my non-working Larry. 

I have talked to him through DM on Discord before.  Also, Mog would be one to message as he works with Brian.  Are you on Discord?

Also, if you still need the board pictures, I can send it to you.  Have the Bid box edition, regular, and engagement one.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deadeye said:

I have talked to him through DM on Discord before.  Also, Mog would be one to message as he works with Brian.  Are you on Discord?

Also, if you still need the board pictures, I can send it to you.  Have the Bid box edition, regular, and engagement one.

Scrobins was nice enough to send me a board pic and I verified all was right. I tried using my wife’s Facebook account to message RetroUSB since I don’t have one. I’ll see if he responds and I do have discord so if Facebook doesn’t work I’ll give that a try. I don’t wanna bombard him with requests lol

Edited by a3quit4s

• 2 weeks later...

Help needed! I always order my box protectors from video game box protectors but I got a gift from my secret Santa and am curious. It’s a Second Dimension homebrew and it came with a NES box protector that has a turtle shell on the top (or bottom) flap. Anyone have these and can tell me the brand? I like the dimensions of this box protector and the turtle shell is a neat touch. 

I think Second Dimension is @dra600n if he is still around 

Edited by a3quit4s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Moderator · Posted
On 1/16/2024 at 6:06 PM, a3quit4s said:

@fsped09 what’s the likelihood of firing up the ole NES box printing press known as NES-City and getting some 8 bit Xmas boxes printed from the archives 😁

Pretty good likelihood depending on the demand I suppose 🙂 

I've made a few '21 and '22s for some fellow VGSers. Maybe we can get a group thread going for those interested?