IGNORED

TurboGrafx / PCe Mini - Poll

Deadeye

TurboGrafx / PCe Mini  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pre-ordered / will you buy it?

• Yes
    • No
    • Mini systems are dead / stupid

I need an I'm on the fence option with this as I really feel that way, and still do about 2018's ATGames Sega Genesis too considering the last one they did was the only one that was done so well it even topped Sega's Mini out now (which is kind of sad.)

I've got a Core Grafx2 with an everdrive along with  two dozen legit games for the system as well.  The thing that keeps me on the fence are the CD titles because I love Ys1+2 and Dracula X as I use to own those 15 years ago.  I know it sounds maybe terrible, but if that thing can be easily cracked open as the NES and SNES systems were I'd probably go from fence sitter to committed buyer.  I wouldn't remove the existing at all, but I'd love to add the other CDs I used to own, not much beyond that, I'm not greedy, just want a trip down memory road with Cotton, Godzilla, Panic Bomber, RayXanber2 and 3, Gate of Thunder/3in1, and a few others.

• Like 1

I've pre-ordered it pretty much shortly after it was announced. I never had either of these consoles and would love to have such a convenient device that allows me to dig deep into the library. Some of the included games are also extremely rare and/or expensive, so even if I were to buy the actual console, I would probably never be able to afford these titels anyway. I just hope that the emulation quality is decent.

• Like 1

I didn't preorder one but may pick one up eventually, ...maybe as I really have no need for the minis aside shelf candy I suppose even though I have a NES, SNES, and PS1 mini but those I got cheaper than retail, and eventually I will get a genesis one and I wouldn't mind the Neo Geo one but I don't see getting that one cheap 

1 hour ago, Sign Collector Guy said:

I will be honest and just began exploring the TG library on my modded wii. Enjoying it alot. I have not bought a mini system since I returned by PS. Still a bad taste in my mouth over that one but would like a Sega and TG for the collection. 

I have been thinking about doing that lately. I didn't realize the Wii had ports on the virtual console. It would be really nice to put a console together with just the turbo games I want and the three of four rebirth games. Still gonna grab real Turbo games in the future, but this would def. be a nice way to experience some of those one of a kind shoot em ups. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Californication said:

I have been thinking about doing that lately. I didn't realize the Wii had ports on the virtual console. It would be really nice to put a console together with just the turbo games I want and the three of four rebirth games. Still gonna grab real Turbo games in the future, but this would def. be a nice way to experience some of those one of a kind shoot em ups. 

Played through the first stage this morning. Thoroughly satisfied with how this runs and looks on my 36” Sony CRT. Amazing shooters on the Turbo. 

3F0F3AA9-2300-4161-8367-7CF99727AF54.jpeg

• Like 1