IGNORED

Anyone here do Logo work? Will pay for time.

jonebone

Hey anyone here that can help me out with a logo?  I have an exact idea of what I want done and it's mostly font manipulation / modification of a logo text rather than creating fancy art characters / etc.  I could probably half-ass something with time but I don't have the time and it wouldn't look as good as a professional.

I used BounceDeLemons (BounceDeLemos?) in the past from NA, but I'm not sure if here's here and I'm not sure how to look up.  If anyone can help I'd appreciate, thanks!

Graphics Team · Posted
9 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

@CasualCart  might be another resource. 

I'm mostly useless at text-based graphic design haha, but I'll second the @BortLicensePlate suggestion. 

He's a busy dude, but you certainly won't be disappointed with his work if he's available @jonebone.

-CasualCart

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Events Team · Posted
25 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

I'm mostly useless at text-based graphic design haha, but I'll second the @BortLicensePlate suggestion. 

He's a busy dude, but you certainly won't be disappointed with his work if he's available @jonebone.

-CasualCart

I mean I thought you did a pretty damn good job with my logo

612298603_ZeldaFreakZFLogo.png.3d9b578ce

haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Editorials Team · Posted
3 hours ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

Damn, I thought you meant the programming language and was ready to bust out the ol' turtle graphics on ya for some extra nudie magazine money

Oh man, I learned Logo in school. Probably the gateway to my being a huge nerd.

• Agree 1