IGNORED

What single power would you want?

Tabonga

DarkTone's thread gave me this idea.

If you could have one super power only what would you want?

I would go with this:

The movie is about a somewhat dysfunctional young man who has the ability to teleport himself and anything he can hold anywhere as long as he as been there before.  It wasn't rated very well by the critics but I thought it was an interesting concept.  It was based on a pretty good book of the same title by Stephen Gould who did two more related books.  Anyway that is the power I would want.

I actually really liked Jumper. Thats why I never trust “critics”. 

Mine would be either :

super speed-

like new age flash ridiculous nonsensical “speed force” speed that breaks all physics laws

Or

Reality manipulation-

which in most modern comics, means basically anything the plot needs it to mean. 

1 minute ago, MrWunderful said:

I actually really liked Jumper. Thats why I never trust “critics”.

Mrs. Bear and I saw it when it came out and we both liked it a lot.  (Plus it had a small role with Diane Lane who I have always liked since Streets of Fire.)

Did  you read any of the books? One of them focuses on the more experienced Jumper Griffin.

11 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

super speed-

like new age flash ridiculous nonsensical “speed force” speed that breaks all physics laws

I always liked the outfit the Golden Age Flash had (which was before my time).  (He concealed his face by continually vibrating his head so no one could recognize him.)1132372691_download(40).jpeg.800adbdb3fc67e69c79b7012d15ce608.jpeg

Edited by Tabonga

Whenever I think about this question I look at it from a perspective of how could I make $$$.

Selective mind reading. I’d be the greatest poker player of all times.

or flying. I could set up like a lemonade stand and charge $5 a flight. “Feel what it’s like to soar with a flock of birds! See the sunset from any local! Find out what’s above the clouds!…”