IGNORED

Gloves does Extra Life 2019!

Gloves

12 minutes ago, MuNKeY said:

Ugh that just pisses me off in general, 6yrs with no issues and this round people want to be assholes and DDoS attack...

To paraphrase a post I saw on Twitter, there has to be a special place in hell for people that would do something like that during a fundraiser for sick kids.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

Thanks everyone for the patience and generosity, it looks like the donations have gone through! 

I've got peeps coming this Friday to hook me up on a nice new fiber internet, and I replaced the ol' Delgado with a new Avermedia. Should be all good for Part II of Game Day soon!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Gloves said:

Thanks everyone for the patience and generosity, it looks like the donations have gone through! 

I've got peeps coming this Friday to hook me up on a nice new fiber internet, and I replaced the ol' Delgado with a new Avermedia. Should be all good for Part II of Game Day soon!

That's great news! Good luck on reaching your goal, you're halfway there!

Administrator · Posted
11 hours ago, Gloves said:

That's awesome.  I think in the end, it will work out great having it split to another day, and I look forward to the next one!  You were a trooper and really tried, dealing with issues all day.  I think all the trouble will be worth it and I'm really encouraged that you can meet your fundraising goal this year and hopefully exceed it.  It's a great cause and thank you so much for participating in it!

Administrator · Posted
2 hours ago, Jeevan said:

@Gloves  when is ur next livestream i wanna watch!!!!  please let it be on a day im off so i can watch u play games lol

Unfortunately when it rains it pours, and my PC is now on the fritz, as well as STILL having no internet. It looks like hardware issues, so I will likely have to buy replacement parts. Gonna be a few weeks more than likely before I can go again. Hang tight though, it'll happen! 

56 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Unfortunately when it rains it pours, and my PC is now on the fritz, as well as STILL having no internet. It looks like hardware issues, so I will likely have to buy replacement parts. Gonna be a few weeks more than likely before I can go again. Hang tight though, it'll happen! 

It's awesome that you're doing this, thanks for all of your effort and dedication to this great cause!

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1

Administrator · Posted

I agree.  Thanks so much doner!  I am really encouraged by all the support this has received already, and with another round coming, I am 100% confident we'll be able to help Gloves reach his funding goal and hopefully exceed it.  It really is a great cause, and I think all the technical issues (sorry for the piling problems Gloves, eek!) are going to be overshadowed in the end by results.  Thanks to everyone for participating and supporting all this!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Events Helper · Posted
9 hours ago, MuNKeY said:

slacker! lol
I thought I had missed the 2part of this, but I was able to do a donation during the last round even with the DDoS attacks. 

Yes, yes i am 🙂 

9 hours ago, Gloves said:

I was gonna do it last weekend but stuff came up. 

Probably this weekend! 

sweet, im off haha