IGNORED

Hello all! I'm finally here!

So where shall I start? I guess in the beginning.

Since December, 2011 I have been aiming to start a serious collection. This is because prior to me winning my SSI case I did not have the opportunity to seriously collect anything. And as I must admit the first mistake I made was not thinking about getting back into video games.

That is an 8 year mistake I hope to not do again.

When it comes to my personal history with video games, it begins in the pre-Nintendo era. But my favorite moments are tied to Japanese exclusive events.

As for collecting... I plan to do this in phases. And right now I am focusing on Japanese releases, starting with those with cyberpunk-related content.

With that said... Feel free to ask me anything (as long as it is not about that thing). I'll try to respond ASAP. And thank you for helping me be part of your forum. 🎮

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Like 1

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, FenrirZero said:

Thanks @JamesRobot for the welcome. Isn't that a NA original of yours?

And thanks @Bubbapauls. Love The Dude avatar. 🤩

Plus sorry for the pre-edited, long-winded rant. I sometimes forget that introductions should not be longer than a single One Piece arc. 😅

Its cool, I just got past the Skypeia arc so your post paled in comparison. 

Welcome! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

That one's a Sage original. Just a few weeks old.  I used to rock the Mr. Burns on the NAge.

SlWptI7.png

That's the one! I remembered telling somebody about your greetings shortly after I joined. They told me that alone made NA a keeper for me. 😆

10 hours ago, Deadeye said:

Welcome aboard

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Gloves said:

Lol damn! I actually liked it a lot! xD

I tried to. But I think the manga was what made it hard for me to enjoy. Then again I also stopped playing the 3DS version of Ocarina of Time for a similar reason. 😅

8 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Welcome to the site!

Thanks!

• Thanks 1