IGNORED

One is the loneliest number

0xDEAFC0DE

Apparently, the site is having DNS problems hence why there has only been two posts in the last 11 hours. For some reason it still works for me (at least on my desktop, it doesn't on my phone). So, if anyone is curious where everyone else has gone, you are one of the lucky ones that still has access to the site.

• Like 2

On 12/20/2021 at 4:29 PM, spacepup said:

I also associate @ZeldaFreak and @ZeldaFan042 with Zelda games for some reason.

Hey! Now I'm the remaining Zelda King. Hahaha. No one could stop be now.

(also random aside 12/02/2021 will be the last palindromic date until 2030 at least with the MM/DD/YYYY format)

• Like 2

I just had a sudden realization that this is my best opportunity to "win a day" considering only one other post has been made today by someone other then myself. But then I remembered that I actually need someone else to like my posts... Time for a smurf account? I should call it Zelda King in honor of my coronation, or maybe just The King. That sounds like a totally inconspicuous name for a second account.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

At the request of Murray I have decided to continue the mantle of posting Video Game Master lists. First let's see what consoles have already been covered.

I was surprised at the depth covered by these lists. That's almost every Nintendo console. Almost...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Introducing the next list in the Video Games Master Series. The Color TV Video Game Master Set.

1. Color TV-Game 6
  2. Color TV-Game 15
  3. Color TV-Game Racing 112

Color TV-Game 6 and 15 both feature Light Tennis which was revisted as a microgame in WarioWare: Smooth Moves (another Video Game Master game). Color TV-Game Racing 112 appeared in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$ (another Video Game Master game). I could not find any link to Color TV Block Kusure or Computer TV Game so let me know if you can think of why they should be added.

• Haha 1

Looking up weird Nintendo hardware for the Video Game Master list led me down a weird rabbit hole. I never knew about the Triforce, a joint venture between Sega, Namco, and Nintendo to convert a Gamecube to an arcade machine. Although I did know about the Mario Kart arcade machine, but I didn't realize it essentially ran on modified Gamecube hardware.

That reminds me when I discovered Sega started as an American company.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Anyone up for info on Zelda variants no one cares about? I'll take that silence as a yes.

Did you know OOT 3D was released in a red case only at the NYC Nintendo store (AFAIK)?

Did you know there's another OOT 3D variant where the only thing that changed is the font of some text on the back of the boxart?

Did you know the Zelda 1 yellow test cart came with both 3 and 5 screw variants?

Did you know the only Mexican exclusive variant I know about is a WW + Metroid Prime Gamecube Bundle?

Did you know the original Zelda Game and Watch had at least two variants released in the US by Micro games and likely another US release by PocketSize?

Did you know Zelda received a Japanese only release for the Barcode Battler II which was a piece of hardware that turned scanning barcodes into a game? (I should try playing it sometime as I actually own this one)

That's probably enough for now.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1