IGNORED

My Experiences With Wata And VGA Simultaneously

Code Monkey

The final 8 sealed games arrived today. I gave Wata credit for them arriving yesterday since that was the first delivery attempt.

This means my entire order with Wata is now complete and I'm only waiting on VGA. I'm surprised they're taking even longer while Wata is getting all the hate.

IMG_20220330_182701.jpg

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

The final 8 sealed games arrived today. I gave Wata credit for them arriving yesterday since that was the first delivery attempt.

This means my entire order with Wata is now complete and I'm only waiting on VGA. I'm surprised they're taking even longer while Wata is getting all the hate.

IMG_20220330_182701.jpg

My experience with wata for now has been pretty good too, received my speedrun orders a bit delayed but not too much. As you say I dont understand why they getting all the hate while not that many people complains as much about VGA. I would like to add that their "heavy cleaning" service has been really effective for me:

photo_2022-03-31_18-07-09.jpg

photo_2022-03-31_18-07-10.jpg

• Like 1

I use VGA for PC games and other items but their dinosaur process and lack of transparency make me hesitant in using them for grading anything that wata accepts. VGA announced pop reports will be released in the height of the wata TAT turmoil. Yet here we are almost a year later and still nothing other than “oh we grade VHS tapes now”.

On 3/31/2022 at 12:08 PM, Franmotard said:

My experience with wata for now has been pretty good too, received my speedrun orders a bit delayed but not too much. As you say I dont understand why they getting all the hate while not that many people complains as much about VGA. I would like to add that their "heavy cleaning" service has been really effective for me:

photo_2022-03-31_18-07-09.jpg

photo_2022-03-31_18-07-10.jpg

I used to send them games with so much shit on them and they did such a good job of cleaning them. Them removing heavy clean is a goddamn travesty.