IGNORED

VGS BINGO???

Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted

Welcome to another round of Bingo?  Wait Jeevan, this isn't a proper bingo card ya nerd!  Ya, ya, I know folks, but the idea here is you get a piece of "candy", aka a ballot, to be entered into a drawing for 2 egift shop cards for Nintendo Switch Online.  These are for U.S., so if you are in a different country, then I will give you the cash equivalent.  

The rules are simple, Simply do what is in the box and earn yourself 1 ballot, with a max of 10 ballots possible, to enter yourself into the drawing.  But wait Jeeves, you say, there are 13 different things I can do to earn a ballot.  Yes I know this, I did this so you can pick and choose what you want, and if you wanna do all 13, then go for it, but only 10 will count.  I will start a second thread for your submissions and this starts as soon as this is posted, and the thread opens up for submissions!

**To Note**  These all must be from this year, and after the posting, but let's just hope we all assumed this 😛  

Now, for the card:

134881505_VGSHalloween-01.png.197b487f40a84f3549684e8c37a92d3e.png

Have fun with this, it is meant to be for fun!  Also, as soon as it gets made there will be a charm for anyone who participates in this event!

Blog post of your favorite spooky game:  Make a blog post on VGS of your favorite game.

Beat a game based on a horror movie:  Beat a game based on a horror movie, i.e. jaws, Friday the 13th etc.

Post a photo in the mug shot thread of you in a halloween costume:  post a picture of you in a costume for halloween this year in the mug shot thread.  **after time of this posting**

Create a spooky video game character:  Hand drawn or sprite original character.

Watch a scary movie and write up a review:  Um, do what it says and tell me about the movie, chances are I haven't seen it!

Show a complete series of scary movies/video games:  Show me a complete set of scary movies(at least 3), or video games(at least 3) in physical form.  These must be mainline games for a series in game form, i.e. across multiple systems if necessary.

Show us your favorite Autumn Drink:  Pumpkin spice latte or cider?  cider for sure, pumpkin spice heck no!  But you get the point, share what you like to drink around Autumn time!

Write a short Story(spooky) and post it:  Show us your creative writing side and write a story, doesn't have to be a novel, but a decent length, and post it for us to read!

Playthrough a splatterhouse game:  https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/splatterhouse-series  I would guess this list would suffice.  Start and playthrough a game after time of this posting!  And Beat it

Beat a Luigi's Mansion game:  Start and playthrough a luigi's mansion game after the time of this posting!

Show us your pumpkins:  Share a pic. of your pumpkins for this Halloween!

Show us your pet dressed up for Halloween:  Dress up your pet after the time of this posting!

Show us your favorite Halloween decoration(s):  Show us your favorite Halloween decoration you have up!

Make it at least 3 video games for the show a complete series of spooky games!  I think that is really the only clarification needed, but ask if there are others you are unsure of!

This will end Halloween Night!  You have until 11:59pm October 31!

**Edited the this year thing, sorry for the confusion as it was mainly meant for the halloween costume.**

Submission thread here:

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 4

• The topic was pinned
Events Helper · Posted
9 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Question: do we link to post that have been made matching the card? I'm not clear on how it works exactly.

It would be helpful yes, but I can track it down, just think of it as it will help out Jeevy in the end to keep track of your stuff

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
6 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

So playthrough for Splatterhouse vs beating Luigi's Mansion.  I don't need to beat Splatterhouse, then?

Playthrough a splatterhouse game:  https://www.mobygames.com/game-group/splatterhouse-series  I would guess this list would suffice.  Start and playthrough a game after time of this posting!  And Beat it

• Haha 1

• The topic was unpinned