IGNORED

What is the most objectively universally objectionable game?

GPX

16 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

DKC3 isn't bad.

Do you mean Donkey Kong 3? Although even that game has grown on me some.

The one with a baby. You're the second person that has said that, you guys are making me second guess myself. I remember easy stages w/ bad level design and annoying music.

Just now, Californication said:

The one with a baby. You're the second person that has said that, you guys are making me second guess myself. I remember easy stages w/ bad level design and annoying music.

I think that the later stages are pretty hard, especially Lightning Lookout.

6 hours ago, Tulpa said:

Mario kept a gorilla as a pet, does shrooms regularly, thinks his hat is alive, claims his girlfriend is kidnapped on the regular by a six-story dragon turtle. Dude is clearly delusional.

In most every main SMB game the princess IS being kidnapped by Bowser! The whole g/f thing has never been confirmed; though I kid you not one of my neighbors years ago looked at the cake at the end of SM64 and asked if they're getting married! 😄

TheEnd.png

1 hour ago, Estil said:

In most every main SMB game the princess IS being kidnapped by Bowser!

Do we know it was a kidnapping? We just have Mario's word. Anyone ask Bowser?

1 hour ago, Estil said:

The whole g/f thing has never been confirmed

Well, that's another thing. He just waltzes into the Mushroom Kingdom and says "Hey, that's my girlfriend." I mean, you don't just say you're getting with royalty. You're a plumber, dude. You unclog toilets for a living. What kind of pedigree is that?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Do we know it was a kidnapping? We just have Mario's word. Anyone ask Bowser?

Well, that's another thing. He just waltzes into the Mushroom Kingdom and says "Hey, that's my girlfriend." I mean, you don't just say you're getting with royalty. You're a plumber, dude. You unclog toilets for a living. What kind of pedigree is that?

I kid you not when I first heard the term "pedigree" I thought it was a degree that dogs get when graduating from obedience school, or at least a really special one like K9 training or something! 😄 

On a related note there was a Peanuts story where Snoopy hoped to marry his dream girl...but her father wouldn't give her his blessing because he wouldn't stand for his daughter to marry an obedience school dropout! 😄 

https://peanuts.fandom.com/wiki/February_1965_comic_strips

Edited by Estil

On 12/27/2021 at 12:20 PM, Tanooki said:

Let's get this straight right now about Dr Mario.  If this doesn't smell like ambulance chaser material what does?!

drmariomalpractice.jpg

What if..Mario was already a doctor before he had a go at a plumbing gig? Peach was a possible patient with an obsession of falling into laps of evil villains with spiky shells, and that Mario was always trying so hard to cure her?

The best bet is that he’s a global spy, considering he wears so many different costumes, does crazy parkour moves, and doing so many heroics. I mean, he’s practically Batman with gadgets without the Batsuit.

On 12/26/2021 at 7:50 PM, Tanooki said:

Let's get this straight right now about Dr Mario.  If this doesn't smell like ambulance chaser material what does?!

drmariomalpractice.jpg

Oh no sir it takes 23-24 years to become a doctor!

And what do you mean by "just" a plumber?  Don't we need plumbers?