IGNORED

Inspired by the "What are you driving" thread, what was your first car?

RH

A maroon 90s Mercury Mystique. My elderly grandmother gave it to me because she called it a "go kart" and it truly was an enormous piece of shit. One day going up a small hill, the accelerator completely died. I drove/rolled it backwards into an empty strip mall parking lot and within like 8 hours it was towed. I told the towing company to keep it.

My brother had a Saab 900, way cooler first car 😢 

xgoq7Yr.png

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

A maroon 90s Mercury Mystique. My elderly grandmother gave it to me because she called it a "go kart" and it truly was an enormous piece of shit. One day going up a small hill, the accelerator completely died. I drove/rolled it backwards into an empty strip mall parking lot and within like 8 hours it was towed. I told the towing company to keep it.

I bet Alan Jackson would be so disappointed 😞 

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@Estil now thats aome country music. alan jackson. way down yonder on tha chatahoochie.

I think when I first heard that song back then I thought it sounded like he was saying "Cha-sa-sushi"! 😄 

And the way Cletus T. Judd (country's Weird Al Yankovich) gives the shout-outs for many of Alan's hits is really funny/cute 😄

Edited by Estil