IGNORED

Silverspoon's Sunday Discussion Topic #15: What are your top 3 cereals of all time?

SilverspoonGaming

1 hour ago, SilverspoonGaming said:

The milk has to be as cold as possible too right?  If Im going for a second bowl, I get rid of the milk and start over to make sure its super cold.

I liked cold milk, don't get my wrong. But if I have two servings I do reuse the milk for second bowl. 

2 hours ago, spacepup said:

Solid options, for sure!

When I was kid tho, Captain Crunch always tore up my mouth.  I don't know if I didn't have enough milk or what, but it was kinda rough ha!

I couldn't eat it often for that reason haha. 

• Like 1

When I was growing up, my house didn’t have “sugar cereals”. We got Cheerios, Rice Krispies, and Raisin Bran. And Basic 4, when that came out. I liked the bolded ones. 

Now, I only get Millville Toasted Oats. If I’m not trying to eat sugar then I avoid it. General Mills Cheerios has it. As do major brand and generic versions of Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes, Chex, Special K, and seems like everything else except Shredded Wheat.

Sugar cereals I like Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Capn Crunch, Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs, Apple Jacks, and Lucky Charms, but damned if I can rank them. 

• Like 1