IGNORED

The Most Ridiculous Title/Concept For A Video Game

PII

OptOut's recent N64 achievement thread got me thinking about this:

Submit the most Awful, Ridiculous or Downright Unreasonable Title and or concept for a video game that you can come up with.

Example:   "Annette Funicello: Escape The MMC"

Also, I often think back to this little diddy:

• Like 1

Possibly not what you're looking for, but for what it was I think it's odd that there was both Fester's Quest and Gilligan's Island NES games.

Both shows were in syndication back in the 80s when they were released, but they were still old property.  I mean, imagine if a company today wanted to make a "game about nothing" featuring Seinfeld?  What about a dating sim... based off of Friends.  You could do that, but why would you?

Edited by RH
  • Like 3

On 5/7/2021 at 11:00 AM, mbd39 said:

Wow.

I did not think we'd hit the bottom this fast.  

Will someone be able to dig a new deeper bottom...?

@RH I've always been a bit fascinated with the existence of games like those.  Haven't played either one.  Fester, from what I hear is either a love it or hate it, and Gilligan I've never heard anything positive about.  There was also a 3 stooges game which I've heard almost entirely negative things about except for one person who said it was their favorite NES game.  Gunsmoke is a fun game though.

Feel free to submit actual games or unreleased games like this one that I thought was just a joke at one time:

Edited by PII
  • Like 1

Administrator · Posted
16 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Trying to drink as much semen as you can from a masturbating man on a roof top.

For a second there I was like "ugh come on dude" and then I remembered that it's actually a thing and I shifted my frustration at humanity itself, which made this situation possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Gloves said:

For a second there I was like "ugh come on dude" and then I remembered that it's actually a thing and I shifted my frustration at humanity itself, which made this situation possible.

It gets worse. This exists. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Custer's_Revenge

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

This thread is off the rails already on the first page of comments. I'm impressed and a little bit frightened. 😂

Likewise, I think maybe I'll see about removing my handle and avatar from this thread, right before I go and see a Priest, a Therapist and a liquor store, not necessarily in that order...

Was gonna tell a wholesome little story about how when I was a kid I wanted to make a 3D platformer called “Monsters in your closet” where the enemies are monsters but the final boss was a clothes hanger. I thought that was such a cool twist.

But I see we’ve already hit rock bottom and begun drilling further, so forget my garbage and onward!

• Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted
43 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I would argue having sex with an Indian is not as bad as drinking mounds of semen.

I'd say being raped by Custer is much worse...

Or, why would "having sex with an Indian" be a bad thing...

Either context is...

You know what, forget it.  I'm out.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3