IGNORED

Whatever happened with the Socks the Cat SNES release?

Guests · Posted

I remember back on NintendoAGE someone had the proto and there was supposed to be a release. What ended up happening with that?

Guests · Posted
4 minutes ago, RH said:

Also, here's the Kickstarter campaign from way back.  If you're interested in the Dev Team Copy items and tier, PM me.  I have that stuff and I'd be willing to let it all go.

Thanks but I'm not interested in buying the game. I saw a post on Facebook showing a magazine ad or something. Boy, that Kickstarter sure shows some unhappy customers. People talking about not getting PAL roms and such. 

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, alexkidd401 said:

Dra600n still around? I’d love to buy a CIB copy from him.

Not on here. He pointedly refused to join VGS, and was confident that GoCollect would remake the NA forums into something useful.

Um, yeah...

I think he might still be around on some other forums or Discord or something, but heck if I know where he hangs now.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, B.A. said:

Looks like he only has loose copies available now. 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/seconddimensionllc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I was recently wondering what happened to him.

Man, me and him really didn't get along well. I remember our final screaming match on NA wasn't pretty and the mods had to step in to stop me from making an ass of myself. Wish he popped in this way so we could bury the hatchet...the guy made some pretty cool stuff.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

I was recently wondering what happened to him.

Man, me and him really didn't get along well. I remember our final screaming match on NA wasn't pretty and the mods had to step in to stop me from making an ass of myself. Wish he popped in this way so we could bury the hatchet...the guy made some pretty cool stuff.

I took forever for Eyra to come but it was definitely a well done homebrew. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/16/2022 at 3:37 PM, a3quit4s said:

I took forever for Eyra to come but it was definitely a well done homebrew. 

Eyra (Sega and SNES) had some major frustrations to them which delayed their releases (I'm just now getting caught up on the SNES pre-orders).

I'm happy to hear you liked it, though! ❤️

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dra600n said:

Eyra (Sega and SNES) had some major frustrations to them which delayed their releases (I'm just now getting caught up on the SNES pre-orders).

I'm happy to hear you liked it, though! ❤️

Hey! Glad to see you still kicking around. I’ve been getting your updates on SNES Eyra - anything cooking up next for NES?

3 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Hey! Glad to see you still kicking around. I’ve been getting your updates on SNES Eyra - anything cooking up next for NES?

Officially, no. Unofficially, yes. Same with snes 😛

Programming wise - I’m slowly incorporating NES and SNES BASIC into SecondBASIC when I need a break from game dev. 

My main project right now is Affinity Sorrow, which I can fully focus on once Eyra SNES is shipped fully. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dra600n said:

Officially, no. Unofficially, yes. Same with snes 😛

Programming wise - I’m slowly incorporating NES and SNES BASIC into SecondBASIC when I need a break from game dev. 

My main project right now is Affinity Sorrow, which I can fully focus on once Eyra SNES is shipped fully. 

I missed the KS for Affinity Sorrow, assume you’ll have some for sale on the Second Dimension site?

Or like if you need beta testers 🙂

Edited by a3quit4s
  • Thanks 1