IGNORED

In light of the PS3/PSP/Vita store retiring, what should be grabbed before it's gone for good(?)

Estil

So in light of the PS3/PSP/Vita store retiring, what would be some of the PSN games/add-ons from there that should be grabbed before it's seemingly gone for good?  For example, the only way I was able to get Price is Right Decades and Family Feud decades was to buy it directly off the PS3...it won't show up on the PS4 or online store.  Also, what about the DLC's from the PS3 Final Fantasy "trilogy"...any of it any good?

1 hour ago, TDIRunner said:

Maybe not with the Vita carts.  It seems like the 6 people in the world who collect Vita have bought just about all of them.  

Yea I was thinking with less accessibility to vita downloads, it will just increase demand for physical vita that much more

-pricey PS1 games (Tombas, Suikodens, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, mega man legends, tron bonne, silent bomber)

-psp games (tactics ogre, jeanne d’arc, mega man powered up, dracula x)

-downloadable PS3 stuff (Tokyo Jungle, Hard Corps Uprising, Savage Moon, House of the Dead 4, Infamous Festival of Blood, Racket and Clank Deadlocked, Killzone HD)

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, SpoonMan Abrams X said:

I looked at the list of games that would be "gone" once the storefronts close down.

Literally nothing of value will be lost lol

Anything worth it's bytes has been ported or remade already. The most I would consider is DLC to any games you may prefer to play on PS3 or Vita, but thats about it.

That's a matter of opinion though.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...