IGNORED

Analogue Mini Nt Noir Shipping

Sry, couldn't find the original thread.

I got my shipping confirmation today and wanted to share the news. Looks like I'll be playing NES games in HD very soon. Haradius Zero is at the top of my list. (Should have bought A Real American Hero and Frankenstein for $130 a couple months back.) Good times here I come.

• Like 1

Same here, expected arrival date is Monday.   I had an original NT Mini, but since I always used my AVS more for HD NES, I ended up selling it to a friend who was pretty bummed they couldn't get one.   But for some reason, as silly as it sounds, I'm more excited about the Noir than I was the original, so looking forward to it.

Mine arrived today so I got it all set up and replaced my RGB NES. Played some Battle Kid 2 and SMB2 with my buddy tonight, had a blast.

Tons of menu options I immediately ignored and lots of other stuff involved, but I'm just hot n' bothered about the Famicom/NES dual unit with RGB and HDMI. Beaut.

Edited by Khromak

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Psychobear85 said:

I emailed them and got this....

Jonie (Analogue) 

Nov 23, 2020, 2:52 PM GMT+8 

Hello Dumbass, 

We have started shipping the orders for Nt Mini Noir. Please note that orders are shipped in batches. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a notification email with tracking details. 

Lol @ Dumbass

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Psychobear85 said:

I emailed them and got this....

Jonie (Analogue) 

Nov 23, 2020, 2:52 PM GMT+8 

Hello Dumbass, 

We have started shipping the orders for Nt Mini Noir. Please note that orders are shipped in batches. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a notification email with tracking details. 

I ordered mine within the first minute, so her story checks out.

43 minutes ago, Jicsan said:

It's smaller than I expected.  I mean, duh, it's called the NT Mini, but I assumed it was bigger from their pics.  Here it is beside the Super NT for some perspective.

NTmininoir1.thumb.jpg.bbe2668decdf221805d01e6576e3ed01.jpg

I was also surprised by how small it was. Guess I know how women feel now. Still performs as expected though!

• Haha 2