IGNORED

FS: Hungry Ghost Night (Indie Famicom game)

fcgamer

I already posted this in the homebrew forum, but thought I'd make a listing here in the selling thread too. Got @Scrobins, @Deadeye, @dockvalentine, and @neodolphino down for one each. Wanted to go to the studio last weekend to pick some up, but couldn't make it, so I'm planning on heading down tomorrow, then I'll try to have these shipped out to everyone sometime next week.

No money due until after I get the goods and have everything ready to ship, that's how I roll, as sometimes things come up and I get extremely busy unexpectedly. 🙂

Cost is 2000元, + $10 shipping, do about $65+$10=$75 total, though if I purchase these in bulk I should be able to get them for $60 each, of course shipping can't be changed.

Now for some pictures.

IMG20201016221736.jpg

IMG20201016221746.jpg

IMG20201016221837.jpg

IMG20201016221915.jpg

IMG20201016221930.jpg

• Like 4

And this slick poster that came with.

The game itself is a large maze maze game, sort of like Gauntlet or others of that style. 

Tons of bad guys are out to get you, everything from minotaurs and murdered virgins to zombies, water ghosts, and evil flowers.

Hungry Ghost Night is also huge, actually I need to try to get the guide they mention, as there's so many parts, warps, etc.

IMG20201016221948.jpg

IMG20201016221941.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Bump! 

Thought I'd send this to the top, as I've got some exciting news this weekend.

For those who purchased both versions of the game, the official Hungry Ghost Night game guide (English version) will be released sometime this week.

Included in the guide are complete stage maps for both the Hungry Ghost Night Robert Gasse game, as well as the Hungry Ghost Night Sydney Wang game, as well as some general tips and information about warp zones, etc.

The price is $15 + $7 (shipping)  = $22 total for those that have bought both games and collected the two stickers, or $28 + $7 (shipping) = $35 if you want the guide, yet didn't get both versions of the game / collect the two stickers.

I'm immensely proud of this as I had helped out with the translating / proofreading for the English version.

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

What is the difference between them? Is gameplay different or is it an artwork variant?

I don't know for sure, but I think there's entirely different level layouts in the two different versions, or like extra levels or something like that.

I got a nice little ITG Soft shelf coming along now, lol!

IMG20210104210625.jpg.2d8a642fe372371f7747feebdb656592.jpg

Edited by OptOut
  • Wow! 1

On 1/5/2021 at 10:55 AM, OptOut said:

I don't know for sure, but I think there's entirely different level layouts in the two different versions, or like extra levels or something like that.

I got a nice little ITG Soft shelf coming along now, lol!

IMG20210104210625.jpg.2d8a642fe372371f7747feebdb656592.jpg

That big box looks amazing! Is it a limited edition or something? 

On 1/5/2021 at 10:05 AM, Scrobins said:

What is the difference between them? Is gameplay different or is it an artwork variant?

Yeah I just learned about the two versions about a month ago, whilst helping Ferris Bueller to get them.

They are basically two different games, although the game play is the same, the main protagonist and stages are all different!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

That big box looks amazing! Is it a limited edition or something? 

Dunno really, I guess so! I haven't opened it yet, but from what I understand it has the guidebook in it.

2 minutes ago, The Strangest said:

I would also be interested in seeing screenshots or even gameplay if there is some out there

I'm not really set up for capturing video... The best I could probably do is point my phone at the screen and show some footage that way, although not sure when I will have time to get around to it!

2 hours ago, Gloves said:

@fcgamer Do you have these available, ready to ship? I might bite on one so I could take some proper recordings to share so people know what it is. 

Yeah I don't have the guide yet but I should have one of each at home extra. Which one do you want? Please message me your address,I can post it tomorrow.