IGNORED

What if an Avatar character joined in Tekken 7?

Alex Nguyen

I know that this topic is around more than 2 years old, but ever since I saw the teaser for Negan in Tekken 7, I thought "cool, more bizarre characters join Tekken 7", but at the same time, I thought they could have chosen other guest characters such as Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza. Heck, I thought an Avatar: The Last Air Bender character would have been more fitting. Someone commented on YouTube that Zuko would be a more fitting Avatar character to join the Tekken cast, and the more I think about it, it sounds like a really cool idea to have in Tekken if Harada ever chooses a character from another American property. In my personal opinion, he became one of my most wanted guest characters. Now he's not as fitting as Kiryu from Yakuza (and I'll admit would be awesome to see), however he's most fitting among most of the American properties Harada would pick from.

Edited by Alex Nguyen

• The title was changed to What if an Avatar character joined in Tekken 7?

Treebeard could be nice. Freeza* as well.

Random choices, I know, but this thread feels random so I guess it's appropriate.

Related, remember when Link was in Soul Caliber for the GameCube? Yeah I loved Soul Caliber and that was the whole reason why I bought a GameCube.

EDIT 

Oops.  Durn autocorrect.

Edited by RH

Administrator · Posted
1 hour ago, RH said:

Treebeard could be nice. Freeze as well.

Random choices, I know, but this thread feels random so I guess it's appropriate.

Related, remember when Link was in Soul Caliber for the GameCube? Yeah I loved Soul Caliber and that was the whole reason why I bought a GameCube.

Xbox got Spawn, and PS2 got... Heihachi. 😞

PS2 was supposed to get Cloud, but the deal fell through.

48 minutes ago, Gloves said:

Xbox got Spawn, and PS2 got... Heihachi. 😞

PS2 was supposed to get Cloud, but the deal fell through.

Oh, I remember. I'm not a spawn fan and Heihachi just doesn't have the same affect.  He's already a fighting game character, so what if he's in another fighting game.