IGNORED

Somewhat Complete list of Game Boy(DMG) Tetris Variants

JVOSS

@DKthank you for the data,

your kart data is a follows

dmg-104-chn and DMG-104-CHN-FCO

I DON'T know what image gose were but i guessing the non fco is on the left.

for recording i use the following info format

DMG-104-CHN  | 99 | GR | DMG-BEAN-M13 | 6 | EPOX | F-- | B33 | 9806 | CH

DMG-104-CHN-FCO | 99 | GR | DMG-BEAN-M13 | 4 | EPOX | F-- | B35 | 9806 | CH

• 4 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Ulrizza said:

Hey @DK & @JVOSS 👋

Quick question: does your DMG-104CHN have an imprint in their label?
Because I just got one and it has none. I was just wondering if it's the case for every Tetris CHN label 🤔

PS: My cartridge:

Correct me if I am wrong anyone, but I think all CHN carts don't have any number imprints on the labels.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DK said:

Correct me if I am wrong anyone, but I think all CHN carts don't have any number imprints on the labels.

the CHN games have no QA on label. how ever there is other items to verify. 

the back plate must have made in china.  if it dose not then someone changed the back and you now have a bad CHN.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Jordi Sans said:

Hi, 

I don't know if the list is updated, but in the first post I miss one tetris version:

DMG-TR-NOE               Tetris (3 Line Logo)   Nintendo of Europe

I have it.

image.png.b45f74f11842af084a71777f0f768a76.png

Thanks for the poke.  i have not updated in a few years.  will add this to the list... 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if the insides make a difference but I have a DMG-TR-USA with the inside being a DMG-AAA-002

The 002 part does not show up on any search I can do as I have another Tetris with the DMG-AAA-003 which I got as a replacement from my original game as lost it in moving and I found it recently. Both play the same as far as I can tell but the 002 seems interesting...

20230815_183131.jpg

12 minutes ago, Rheinhold said:

Not sure if the insides make a difference but I have a DMG-TR-USA with the inside being a DMG-AAA-002

The 002 part does not show up on any search I can do as I have another Tetris with the DMG-AAA-003 which I got as a replacement from my original game as lost it in moving and I found it recently. Both play the same as far as I can tell but the 002 seems interesting...

20230815_183131.jpg

thanks you confirmed an AAA-02 board now you look at the front by the OSQ you should see a TM.  let me know please..

15 minutes ago, Rheinhold said:

20230815_183131.jpg

and if you int in selling let me know.

Administrator · Posted
13 minutes ago, Rheinhold said:

Wish I could upload more then one pic at a time -_- But here is a better front of board and next post will be back.

Fyi you can upload more than one pic at a time, you're just limited to ~5mb per post. That said, when you upload images, they get compressed for viewing on the forum, so if it's the case that you're posting ~5mb images one at a time, I might suggest uploading smaller images instead so you can do multiple at once.

Alternatively you can use a service like IMGUR, which would allow you to add as many images as you like to your post.

• Like 2