IGNORED

Another refugee from NA

I collect everything Nintendo, English and Japanese versions. I started out trying to get primarily CIB, but over time as price kept climbing and climbing I started doing just carts as well. I still would love to give my poor NES carts a home, so if anyone has any spare boxes they could part with let me know!

I also freelance translate from Japanese if anyone ever needs help ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Welcome! A professional translator? That's awesome! Regarding the NES stuff, I'll keep you in mind if I update anything in my CIB collection.

Just freelance (for now) I've thought about making a career out of it, but I'm not the best writer so I spend way too much time thinking of how I want to word things. Since I get paid per word not per hour I wouldn't make enough to support myself given my current speed, but I love to help the community out on smaller projects that come up.

Welcome Hakota!  Are you just looking for NES boxes, or other Nintendo consoles as well? I'm getting ready to post some items for sale and need to double check as I might have some spare boxes for a few random games.

Also, that's awesome that you're a translator 😎. I'll keep that in mind as I might have a small project from time to time that I could use some help with.

35 minutes ago, Platinumfungi said:

Welcome Hakota!  Are you just looking for NES boxes, or other Nintendo consoles as well? I'm getting ready to post some items for sale and need to double check as I might have some spare boxes for a few random games.

Also, that's awesome that you're a translator 😎. I'll keep that in mind as I might have a small project from time to time that I could use some help with.

I'm also in need of famicom boxes as well, but every other console I'm looking for the full CIB package.

I started picking up random NES carts from garage sales when I was in high school, soon I decided I wanted the manuals too, then boxed, then Japanese versions boxed hahaha. Since I started collecting NES/famicom first I have a ton of boxless carts and instructions,  while my other consoles I started CIB right off the bat.

Hit me up anytime you need help with moon runes 🙂 I'd be glad to help!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...