IGNORED

Powerfest 94 Poster NO EXCUSE FIND IT!

LaC

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't ask other people to find it, no excuses! I have trouble with these too, maybe it's the resolution? The only thing I'm consistently getting are what I assume are the "feet". Gun to my head, I'd say it's Samus because I see pointy feet but I can't get the top part. I can only clearly see the part in the box:

aVBHLra.png

Edited by DefaultGen

8 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

You can't ask other people to find it, no excuses! I have trouble with these too, maybe it's the resolution? The only thing I'm consistently getting are what I assume are the "feet". Gun to my head, I'd say it's Samus because I see pointy feet but I can't get the top part. I can only clearly see the part in the box:

aVBHLra.png

That%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s-A-Penis-Reverse.

• Haha 2

samus.jpg.8de89b97d02c484ad6b3a9b4500c26bb.jpg

I guess it's supposed to be Samus.  Of course, there is no detail on these, the image just 'pops' in 3D.  The part that pops out is still just that pink gibberish.  I traced it as best I could.  The trick is, for me at least, to look at the image but focus your eyes like you are looking at the wall behind the screen.  Once it starts to pop you should be able to adjust your eyes to see it sharply.  I find it harder to focus on this one I traced over, but you could use it to see where to look on the raw image.  Also it was too small to see on my phone, I had to wait till I was home and saw it on my monitor.

Edited by Jicsan
needed to clarify
  • Wow! 1