IGNORED

Obligatory "Cat" thread

My kitty Jamiee today is the big 1-0!!!  Or 56 in cat years ('56 is my late wife's birth year also!)!

88c1d84e-1041-4c5f-aece-2f82906d0519_1.c

It's too bad I can't do for him what they did for my 10th birthday party (1990) at McDonalds with McDonalds Pizza...neither of them exist anymore (a few years ago that McD's was torn down and a new one was built in its place)? 😞

22 hours ago, Tabonga said:

Cool! I looked this up, and according to wikipedia

Though T.H.E. Cat was popular among children and teens, the series fared poorly in the ratings overall, a situation that prompted its cancellation after a single season

well... guess ol' Hollywood hasn't changed all that much 😕

30 minutes ago, avatar! said:

Cool! I looked this up, and according to wikipedia

Though T.H.E. Cat was popular among children and teens, the series fared poorly in the ratings overall, a situation that prompted its cancellation after a single season

well... guess ol' Hollywood hasn't changed all that much 😕

I only saw a few episodes (we only had 2 tvs to split between 3 kids and 2 adults - in a time when you couldn't record things in any fashion) and I can't say that I remember anything about it except that it existed.

Edited by Tabonga

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2022 at 5:39 PM, PII said:

If you can squeeze a puppy into that slipper with your kitten and get 'em to hug and lick each other the internet will explode.

Oh this pic of my kitty Jamiee (when he was maybe a couple years old at most?) in a box is just so kawaii I could burst!🥰

Picture 25.jpg

Edited by Estil

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, PII said:

So I just found out about this guy named Louis Wain who was schizophrenic and painted a whole lot of cats.  Apparently as his condition worsened he increasingly produced more and more abstract results.  Very surprised I didn't hear of him sooner..

LW.png

Did you see the biographical movie The Electrical Life of Louis Wain?

Pretty interesting.

Edited by nrslam
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

It is with great pleasure, that I announce --

Her Majesty, Orbita Dynamix, the Furst of Her Name -

20221124-212540.jpg

Wifey's best friend rescued kitten, but could not keep her. Wifey decided we would keep her!

She's grown a lot over the past few weeks! We think she was 3-4 weeks when rescued. She's super cute and fun, great personality. Diva. We call her Orbit, although officially it's "Orbita Dynamix" 😄

• Love 3

10 minutes ago, avatar! said:

It is with great pleasure, that I announce --

Her Majesty, Orbita Dynamix, the Furst of Her Name -

20221124-212540.jpg

Wifey's best friend rescued kitten, but could not keep her. Wifey decided we would keep her!

She's grown a lot over the past few weeks! We think she was 3-4 weeks when rescued. She's super cute and fun, great personality. Diva. We call her Orbit, although officially it's "Orbita Dynamix" 😄

Gorgeous. 

• Thanks 1