IGNORED

Where were the Ninja Turtles in PS1/N64 era?

phart010

2 hours ago, Quest4Nes said:

I seem to have forgotten a yellow turtle?

Sorry couldnt let this commrnt stand unchecked. You're banned

Nice to see @Quest4Nes giving people crap! With no sports and our fantasy leagues suspending, that's an element of my life I've missed! Give em hell, Jeff

Edited by NESfiend
  • Haha 1

I should mention I was a little kid in the late 90s, the prime demographic for n64 and I loved Ninja Turtles. I knew about them because my grandma had VHS tapes at her house from season 3 that we would watch and we also got the 3 live action movies from Blockbuster. Despite this I had no idea red sky seasons were a thing. I did however watch Street Sharks before school.

Edited by Andykin Skysk8r

On 5/31/2020 at 7:22 AM, jonebone said:

Speaking of TMNT, on a semi-related note, did you see that Stern just announce a pinball for this, releasing next month?  Already reserved one as my first pinball purchase.  Glad to see the franchise getting more love these days!

Stern-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Pinba

One of the companies that sell Stern pinballs here in Brazil sent me the video of this machine. It looks amazing.
If I had more space I would get it but I can't see myself trading my Star Wars pin for this one.

Those new Stern pins are amazing. I have the Star Wars one and my father owns the Munsters pin. We both love our pinballs.
If this one will be your first, I'm pretty sure you're going to love it as well.

• Like 1