IGNORED

Back To The Future Collection

Edgarmcfly

Events Helper · Posted

This is very, very cool.  I guess since I grew up in the the 80's/90's, born in '83, I am very fond of these movies.  I actually just watched them!  Never really knew there was so much available for these.  It amazes me that there is so much cool stuff that was available for these movies.  Never knew about the topps cards, etc.  Very, very nice collection.  I figure the lego stuff is newer???????   But honestly, very, very nice good sir!!  It's a shame stuff like this still doesn't come out, or maybe it does and I just don't look into it.  Obviously off my radar!  Nowadays tho.  it seems its just really cheap garbo that comes out, not stuff like this.  

10 hours ago, Edgarmcfly said:

Ooooh the original or the 1up release ?

1UP release?  I'm only thinking of the Data East one.  I've got to play it the last few years of the Louisville Arcade Expo, damn good table for something out of a smaller bit player in pinball tables of the time.

14 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

1UP release?  I'm only thinking of the Data East one.  I've got to play it the last few years of the Louisville Arcade Expo, damn good table for something out of a smaller bit player in pinball tables of the time.

Is very hard to find.. arcade1up is going to release a home version.

This might be something you're interested in, 1/8th scale Delorean you build yourself over almost three years:

https://en-us.eaglemoss.com/die-cast-club/back-future/delorean-buildup-model

Adam Savage did the first few kits of the Ecto 1 on Youtube if you're interested in checking out the process/level of detail in the kits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LtCasual said:

This might be something you're interested in, 1/8th scale Delorean you build yourself over almost three years:

https://en-us.eaglemoss.com/die-cast-club/back-future/delorean-buildup-model

Adam Savage did the first few kits of the Ecto 1 on Youtube if you're interested in checking out the process/level of detail in the kits.

Im in it !

The current number is 85

delr.JPG

• Like 2