IGNORED

F1 racing championship is NOT a PAL exclusive N64 game

My respect for all civilized Americans.
This image is just the crazy one that for some reason took it personally.
My intention when entering here and exchanging information about N64 exclusives.
As well as looking for f1 grand prix 2 released only in Europe. I could sell items from my personal collection or even exchange them.
I believe that real collectors are not limited to their little world, and one more item in the collection and what really matters.

7 hours ago, N64Br said:

My respect for all civilized Americans.
This image is just the crazy one that for some reason took it personally.
My intention when entering here and exchanging information about N64 exclusives.
As well as looking for f1 grand prix 2 released only in Europe. I could sell items from my personal collection or even exchange them.
I believe that real collectors are not limited to their little world, and one more item in the collection and what really matters.

Well you've just mugged yourself then, haven't you mate. I can easily get hold of F1 WGP 2, and would have been more than happy to set up some sort of trade with you.

Instead, you ignored and then insulted me. Tough break, I guess. 😐

On 5/22/2021 at 11:02 PM, DK said:

Has there been a public confirmed sale of this recently? Does anyone have a good idea what a cart or cib would be "worth"?

There is a beat up cart/cut box on Ebay for $300. But it hasn't sold and has been there a while.

Anyone know?

If I'm not mistaken, the last copy that I saw for sale went for around R$ 500 (around US$ 94) but it was in a lot. It will probably fetch a bit higher when sold separately but not much more.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Galdius said:

If I'm not mistaken, the last copy that I saw for sale went for around R$ 500 (around US$ 94) but it was in a lot. It will probably fetch a bit higher when sold separately but not much more.

You see one for sale, hit me up bro! 😉

2 minutes ago, RH said:

I'm not looking for a complete US N64 set, but as someone who loves a good racer, this is making me want this game.  Theoretically, what would be a good but fair price for a cart-only copy with a clean front and back label.

Not before me... 😒

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Jmos1988 said:

Hi all, I’ve been following this discussion after I put up this game on eBay here in the UK. I had no idea it had so much value these things can surprise you. 

Did it end up selling? Do you have a listing link?

1 hour ago, DK said:

Did it end up selling? Do you have a listing link?

Sure, wasn’t certain it was ok to share as new to this forum. Are you UK based?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294323786288?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338273189&customid=&toolid=10001&pub=5575378759&icep_ff3=1&ipn=psmain&icep_vectorid=229508&kwid=902099&mtid=824&kw=lg

28 minutes ago, Jmos1988 said:

Yours is the PAL version though, I think people on this thread are looking for the NTSC version of this game. 

Unless I missed something

6 hours ago, Jmos1988 said:

Hi all, I’ve been following this discussion after I put up this game on eBay here in the UK. I had no idea it had so much value these things can surprise you. 

2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Yours is the PAL version though, I think people on this thread are looking for the NTSC version of this game. 

Unless I missed something

Yes, that is indeed the PAL version, which is not particularly uncommon and certainly not too valuable.

BTW, for people who are still interested, that fucked up Brazilian copy with the cut box is STILL sitting on eBay at 300 dollars, hasn't moved in MONTHS now!!! 🤣

5 hours ago, OptOut said:

Yes, that is indeed the PAL version, which is not particularly uncommon and certainly not too valuable.

BTW, for people who are still interested, that fucked up Brazilian copy with the cut box is STILL sitting on eBay at 300 dollars, hasn't moved in MONTHS now!!! 🤣

Ah ok, last one boxed sold for £89.99 which is still more than the £2 I was expecting it to get. 

9 minutes ago, Jmos1988 said:

Ah ok, last one boxed sold for £89.99 which is still more than the £2 I was expecting it to get. 

Oh yeah, no doubt! It IS a relatively uncommon game in the PAL set, but nothing like what we are discussing with the Brazilian one!

Good luck with the sale dude! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...