IGNORED

F1 racing championship is NOT a PAL exclusive N64 game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 2:04 AM, OptOut said:

That's a really nice copy @God congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay?

Hey thanks I appreciate that! I ended up paying a total of $190 and that’s with using a third party to ship the game to me from Brazil. Would’ve been only $120 if I had a connection in Brazil who was willing to ship it for free. Also, I’d always tell someone to check out mercadolivre for a copy of F1 Racing but at this very moment there’s a beautiful cart sitting on eBay with a hefty price tag of $500. I added it to my watchlist just to see how much faster it sells than the poorly conditioned one that was up for nearly a year.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OptOut said:

image.png.936929a12e5467697c6022d604c35a54.png

Well, the saga has concluded! Sold for best offer, somewhere south of 240 USD plus 30 bux shipping. 😲

We may never know the true price paid, of course, unless it was one of you fuckers here who picked this one up! 😄

@OptOut Can't believe you finally bit on that. 

I had planned to snag it eventually, haha, just waaay down on my list of priorities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah all necro up in this... I have a question, VGPC is a scam and with the rarity of this item.

If you had a clean, let's say 8-9/10 quality CIB copy of F1... if you let this go to an open offer (ebay or not) what do any of you think this game is worth.  I have a friend who may end up with this and some other stunning stuff at pennies to the dollar in perspective.

9 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Yeah all necro up in this... I have a question, VGPC is a scam and with the rarity of this item.

If you had a clean, let's say 8-9/10 quality CIB copy of F1... if you let this go to an open offer (ebay or not) what do any of you think this game is worth.  I have a friend who may end up with this and some other stunning stuff at pennies to the dollar in perspective.

I don't know of any actual completed sales, but CIB copies seem to always be listed for 2K plus. This one was recently posted on Facebook.

image.png.925782d1824d0954f586b6ddf1c2093e.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks I'll pass that on, as this deal works out for my friend and isn't one of the most spectacular cons of all time, as I've been reading a good chunk of the chat logs in screen captures to help out...he'll be happy.

Needless to say not to rub salt in it, there are three equally amazing-ish caliber gems of value in this bundle that got worked out, so I hope for his sake it does.

20 hours ago, DK said:

I don't know of any actual completed sales, but CIB copies seem to always be listed for 2K plus. This one was recently posted on Facebook.

image.png.925782d1824d0954f586b6ddf1c2093e.png

That price would definitely be on the higher end IMO, but that is honestly the best condition copy I've ever seen of this game, so probably worth the premium for the highest end collector type.

• Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...