IGNORED

FS: rare Famicom clone (Famiclone) consoles & cartridges, brand new SNES mini, PS Vita, Sega Dreamcast & PC stuff. BEST OFFER! Worldwide shipping.

Teenageninja

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 6:10 AM, Teenageninja said:

Best offer. Bump.

Nobody wants any of this from you. Doesn't your zero transactions on this site after months of bumping the same stuff give you at least a hint your not moving this stuff on this site? You bump this same stuff on other sites for months on end (like AtariAge for example) without any interest also. I just don't get it.

On 6/23/2020 at 11:15 PM, Shawn said:

Nobody wants any of this from you. Doesn't your zero transactions on this site after months of bumping the same stuff give you at least a hint your not moving this stuff on this site? You bump this same stuff on other sites for months on end (like AtariAge for example) without any interest also. I just don't get it.

Hello Shawn. By the way, I got my first positive feedback on famicomworld. Yes, one for now, but still. I have previously sold on eBay, but I described my situation with eBay earlier...

9 hours ago, Teenageninja said:

Hello Shawn. By the way, I got my first positive feedback on famicomworld. Yes, one for now, but still. I have previously sold on eBay, but I described my situation with eBay earlier...

That isn't this site nor the other I mentioned. Glad you got a sale on that famicom site.

Administrator · Posted

@Shawn It's not your place to tell people how to conduct themselves on this forum. OP is free to bump their thread once per day according to the site rules whether their stuff moves or not. If you're curious why someone would bump their threads despite few or no bites, you can PM them and be less hostile about it. Otherwise warnings will be issued.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gloves said:

@Shawn It's not your place to tell people how to conduct themselves on this forum. OP is free to bump their thread once per day according to the site rules whether their stuff moves or not. If you're curious why someone would bump their threads despite few or no bites, you can PM them and be less hostile about it. Otherwise warnings will be issued.

Fair enough.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...