IGNORED

XBOX Trading Thread

Nugfish

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

I am kind of getting into sealed 360 for no real reason. Any sealed COD games floating around? Or other mid-tier titles?

It seems like there are alot of sealed 360 games floating around. I have never been a sealed collector, but I have bought some lots recently with undisclosed sealed games, and also recently had a string of sealed 360 games locally that were just too cheap to pass up.

Edited by Nugfish
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nugfish said:

It seems like there are alot of sealed 360 games floating around. I have never been a sealed collector, but I have bought some lots recently with undisclosed sealed games, and also recently had a string of sealed 360 games locally that were just too cheap to pass up.

I think that's what I like about them. I can get some good titles sealed, and have found at least 15 sealed titles locally that weren't junk. It kind of got me into it. But yeah,  I'm wanting early COD releases now, sealed. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Goodvibes said:

So I’m just getting around to going back through my 360 collection and what I have, doubles and all that. Is there anyone in here still trading 360 stuff? And/or have anything for sale?

I don't focus much on 360 much anymore, but I do keep a lookout at my gamestops for anything interesting on 360/PS3. If anyone wants me to keep an eye out for anything in particular, let me know.

Edited by Aguy

7 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

So I’m just getting around to going back through my 360 collection and what I have, doubles and all that. Is there anyone in here still trading 360 stuff? And/or have anything for sale?

I am still trading xbox/xbox 360 games, but my list is probably quite a bit out of date, and I won't be back in town for another week. The 360 has been a fun console to collect - there is a large library and most of them are still pretty cheap.

47 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

I am still trading xbox/xbox 360 games, but my list is probably quite a bit out of date, and I won't be back in town for another week. The 360 has been a fun console to collect - there is a large library and most of them are still pretty cheap.

Okay, I’m compiling a list myself of what I’m after. It doesn’t look like I have much in the ways of double, only a few but a notable one I have is a marvel ultimate alliance platinum with the bonus disc. Figure that’s a good bit of trade bait for something else up there on 360.

30 minutes ago, Goodvibes said:

Okay, I’m compiling a list myself of what I’m after. It doesn’t look like I have much in the ways of double, only a few but a notable one I have is a marvel ultimate alliance platinum with the bonus disc. Figure that’s a good bit of trade bait for something else up there on 360.

Wow, definitely an off-the-wall duplicate to have. I'll go through my duplicates when I get back in town and repost them as well. Glad to see someone else in VGS jumping into XBOX collecting!

8 hours ago, Nugfish said:

Wow, definitely an off-the-wall duplicate to have. I'll go through my duplicates when I get back in town and repost them as well. Glad to see someone else in VGS jumping into XBOX collecting!

I started picking up random sealed Xbox 360 about 2 years back. Are you in sealed market at all? They are super fun to collect just because of price, and I've basically just been homing in on cool cover art and big titles.

57 minutes ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

I started picking up random sealed Xbox 360 about 2 years back. Are you in sealed market at all? They are super fun to collect just because of price, and I've basically just been homing in on cool cover art and big titles.

There was a stint last summer where I bought quite a few sealed 360 games. At first I just ended up acquiring some in random ebay lots, but then I ran across some sealed 360 games at a local game store for cheap, and it continued from there. It's crazy to me how many sealed XBOX 360 games are out there...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just finished updating mt XBOX FT list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Uf_mq8501wYis2IvecQIwIL8xzO6zFsapWqEf03Pyk/edit?usp=drivesdk

And this the list of my currwnt collection to reference what I am missing:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13rkzaF0O3PchwIQtE_4rmmeMBxdeicSCue4mETNkFFY/edit?usp=drivesdk

Edited by Nugfish

20 hours ago, Nugfish said:

I just noticed my collection link was a private link. Updated it to public