IGNORED

Still being Stalked

It's been a year now and I am still being Stalked every day by someone with a direction speaker. When the ly turned it on for too long it has made me pass out, throw up, and have spasms on the ground. When the spasms get to be to much and I lose control of my body, I resorted to cutting mysel, it seems to give me control back of my body. Really don't understand why no one will help me.

• Sad 1

Editorials Team · Posted
13 minutes ago, Californication said:

no one will help me.

No one here can help you with this. Once you get help from a professional, let us know what they say!

Don't kill yourself or else the stalker will win!!

• Agree 1

Please don't hurt yourself. I hope you have a support network beyond this forum. Cutting yourself, punching yourself in the face causing serious injury, wanting to kill yourself... these are all warning signs of a mental health crisis. Please get help immediately. A high pitch sound heard near constantly is also a strong indicator of a medical condition called tinnitus.

So either you have a deranged stalker or a serious mental health condition. You really shouldn't be on your own right now in either case.

• Agree 1

On 5/11/2024 at 7:51 PM, Californication said:

I don't want too, but it's really painful and it has taken everything in my life from me 

Please get help.

Call the police for the stalker and call a medical facility to help you cope with the problems you are having. Those people are there to help you.

You can do this!! You can get help. You can get yourself back on track!

Dude you've always been one of my favorite people here and this guts me. We've had late night chats if you remember. I really don't want you to further harm yourself. We care about you. 

47 minutes ago, AirVillain said:

Call the police for the stalker

He has. They won't help with this. 

• Sad 1

@Californication I also want you to know that if somebody doesn't believe you about this, it's not because they want you to be wrong. But they have another perspective. 

I've been confused by some personal interactions over the years. One quite recent and painful. What this has taught me is the power of this perspective, potentially destructive if ignored. Nothing to do with your situation but at a higher level it showed me the importance of having an open mind - not assuming that we kmow everything and perceive everything correctly. 

We (or at least I) can't be in the same physical space as you, that is why some have recommended a doctor visit, for that perspective. There's no shame in it, I go every year just for a general health checkup. If nothing else, get that. I think it will help you regardless. Stalkers fucking want you on edge, nervous, off balance, unhealthy. It seems like you're dealing quite seriously with those first two at least. 

And I'm reiterating that I care about you. 

Hi, thanks for all the positive thoughts, I think I just got to a dark place after a couple rough days . It's a weird situation and the people that care about me know the underlying reasons are positive so I just need to remind myself of that when I am feeling worn out. I have a path to get things straightened out and just need to see it through.

• Like 5
  • Love 7

Administrator · Posted

It's great to hear from you and that you are hanging in there and have a plan going forward!  

You definitely have people here who care about you, and want you to succeed and get through all these hurdles.  

My door is always open if you need anything, feel free to message me.  I don't claim to know what you are going through, but I have to have hope that you will get through this!  

Thank you SO much for checking back in here, we were definitely worried about ya.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2