IGNORED

Looking for the picture(s) of a video game collection with Game Boy carts on the ceiling

This is probably from the mid-2000s. It's a video game attic with low sloped ceilings. The ceilings have custom shelves full of Game Boy carts. There's a bunch of other stuff in the room. I figure someone remembers who's room this is and has the pictures. Google Images has failed me.

1 hour ago, NintendoTwizer said:

If memory serves me correctly that user was "Mr. Nintendo".  He was/is a cool dude, from Alaska I believe, it's been years since I talked to him.  He had rows and rows of Game Boy carts on his attic ceiling with custom built shelves.

Well, he has an account on here. He made a “Hello!” Thread and that was the only post he made.

@Mr.Nintendo, any chance you could show off that collection?

3 hours ago, NintendoTwizer said:

If memory serves me correctly that user was "Mr. Nintendo".  He was/is a cool dude, from Alaska I believe, it's been years since I talked to him.  He had rows and rows of Game Boy carts on his attic ceiling with custom built shelves.

This is why I love this (VGS) place. Thank you for your service.

Praise The Lord Applause GIF

8 hours ago, NintendoTwizer said:

Yeah I remember him (I think his name was Rocky?) very much, I used to sell him all my GB multicarts. 

On 4/5/2024 at 4:37 AM, GPX said:

I’m trying to picture a ceiling with carts stacked on the ceiling..

were the carts glued onto the ceiling? 

I believe it was a beveled skinny wood shelf.  They could slide in from the side so it wouldn't damage the cart and they wouldn't fall out. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/11/2024 at 2:20 PM, NintendoTwizer said:

These were a pain to find.  I remember seeing many more of his collection but this was the best I could do:

Mr. Nintendo 2.jpg

Mr. Nintendo 3.jpg

Mr. Nintendo 1.jpg

Mr. Nintendo 4.jpg

I would never in my life put my games in an attic knowing something could crash right through the roof. But maybe they live on a ranch and never have fallen tree issues.

That said, dope set!