IGNORED

2024 VGS NES Weekly Contest - R.C. Pro-Am

BeaIank

9 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

91,600 with one second place finish on race 8. Donezo. Cant believe I didnt finish it one time. Congrats, @PII - a well deserved victory. Tough to go 10 straight for sure with the orange car boost madness

Thanx, nice run yourself.  Took me all week but I was finally able to catch up with @Gaia Gensouki's impressive beginning of the week run.  I tried as much as possible to avoid shooting that dang yellow/orange car until the later levels...

14 hours ago, NESfiend said:

91,600 with one second place finish on race 8. Donezo. Cant believe I didnt finish it one time. Congrats, @PII - a well deserved victory. Tough to go 10 straight for sure with the orange car boost madness

I was hoping to get in on this one, but it was just a super busy week. I figured you were gonna have this one locked up!

11 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I was hoping to get in on this one, but it was just a super busy week. I figured you were gonna have this one locked up!

I was in FL playing handheld on a switch with minimal time until Thursday. Didnt help, then I blew it but good on one run where I would have been at 92,900 if I hadnt blown it late on race 10.

Pii earned it big time though. With all the moving parts, I found it really tough to put together 10 golds and didnt do it once in a lot of tries. Pii is going to put up a near perfect score most weeks in short challenges like this. Ill take nipping at his heals all day

Edited by NESfiend

• The topic was unpinned