IGNORED

NES Completions thread 2024 - 662/677

• The title was changed to NES Completions thread 2024 - 95/677
Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, the_wizard_666 said:

Sesame Street ABC and 123 are both done.  Those should not be 4 point games 😆 

It's been literally since I was like 4 when I played either of those last, but I assume it's cuz they're super slow, so presumably relatively long. About how long did they take, each?

6 hours ago, Jandrem said:

Anybody working on Ultima Exodus yet? I usually knock it out for these contests but I’ll hold off if someone else is working on it. 

I’m gonna try to do Wizardry 1 and Ultima V. With our RPG powers and @ZeldaFreak’s promise to grind out 100 hours of boring sports games, we will 677/677 this year. 

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Gloves said:

It's been literally since I was like 4 when I played either of those last, but I assume it's cuz they're super slow, so presumably relatively long. About how long did they take, each?

It didn't take terribly long.  For 123, Astro Grover and the first two games of Magic Shapes required 5 runs each, but the rest of Magic Shapes loop forever, so you just need to do one game on each.  On ABC, all games just require beating once because they continue forever.  So all told, not long at all.  I used the combo cart as well, so I didn't even have to waste time switching carts 😆 

2 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

I’m gonna try to do Wizardry 1 and Ultima V. With our RPG powers and @ZeldaFreak’s promise to grind out 100 hours of boring sports games, we will 677/677 this year. 

I can knock Wizardry II off pretty much any time I want, but I like to leave it for other people because it's such a great dungeon crawler.  It's one of my top 5 on the system, so if we get super close, I can take it out.  I'd just rather focus on games I haven't beaten yet, at least for the time being.