IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

I really hope that's specifically done for the humor, because if not...  Ugh.  Even I, a confirmed Pokemon hater, started playing the games just so my kid would have someone to trade with, talk to about it, etc.

I've always liked the cartoon (and what I read of it the manga too) more than the games as they all just blended mostly together into this diminishing return of wash rinse repeat stupidity with an ever thinning plot to drive it.  There were select stand outs here and there after the Gen2/Gen1+2 remaster period of GBA but very few.  I got back more into it because my 11yo loves the stuff and has put a good many hours into that Sword and Shield game including the bonus package (the 1.5x release expansion) and still is.  I've been tempted to grab Scarlet in case she jumps to the next, otherwise it wouldn't even be a consideration.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, darkchylde28 said:

I really hope that's specifically done for the humor, because if not...  Ugh.  Even I, a confirmed Pokemon hater, started playing the games just so my kid would have someone to trade with, talk to about it, etc.

Henpecked Hal is a notorious Twitter/Instagram handle which normally posts parenting related joke tweets/posts.  Mostly meant to be sarcastic/farcical (which is why they use Al Bundy from Married with Children as their avatar picture lol).

20 Hilarious Tweets on Marriage and Parenting from the Funniest Dad Around

• Like 2