IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

OZ76Opj.jpg

Not entirely.  We also have “A”, which is the indirect article.  I’m not sure if the other languages have indirect articles but, yes, there’s a different article for every case/gender for German and it was nuts when I was in High School learning it.

53 minutes ago, RH said:
1 hour ago, BlackVega said:

OZ76Opj.jpg

Not entirely.  We also have “A”, which is the indirect article.  I’m not sure if the other languages have indirect articles but, yes, there’s a different article for every case/gender for German and it was nuts when I was in High School learning it.

If you think German is tough, here're the kind of tables you get to look at in Sanskrit:

You've got 8 cases to think about and then "dual" to go along with singular and plural as well.

Snskrt.png

• Like 1

Social Team · Posted
21 hours ago, PII said:

If you think German is tough, here're the kind of tables you get to look at in Sanskrit:

You've got 8 cases to think about and then "dual" to go along with singular and plural as well.

Snskrt.png

Reminds me of taking Latin.... at lease they were Roman characters

what-are-latin-case-names.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BlackVega said:
6 hours ago, Tenjikuronin said:

0hywcmkz13na1.png

What is even going on on anti-social media nowadays?

Narcissism to the Nth degree...

The nose and mouth have an appearance that goes beyond a typical plastic surgery look landing them in some hyperreal amalgam of physically altered human merged with digital creation.  JMO

Edited by PII
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Tenjikuronin said:

70933ABE-6E42-4712-89C5-BD229F34158C.jpeg

This one is really funny to me, as there's a shopping center nearby that has a lot of turnover, and Spirit Halloween has occupied no less than four storefronts there in as many years. They must have people scouting all over in summertime for stores not doing so hot so they can move in.

• Like 1