IGNORED

Meme You Just Have to Share

24 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Speaking of that, there's an arcade game called Shark Attack where the two buttons on the control panel are labelled "Thrust" and "Munch" ...

The only way that could be funnier is if it had somehow turned out to be "Greg Norman's Shark attack!  The Ultimate Golf Simulator."

But I see it looks like it must be the same one that the 2600 Port is based off of.  I Haven't played either unfortunately but I've heard that the 2600 port is decent or good.

Is that machine in your personal collection?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/14/2023 at 6:07 AM, PII said:

FRED's 36 GREAT.png

Seeing things like "baby boom boom couples" or "stroke meter to score well" and the language used here at first made me wonder what sort of 7 year old wrote this manual. After finding out it was from a golf game on 32x it makes more sense now

https://segaretro.org/images/b/bd/36greatholes_32x_us_manual.pdf

3 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

Seeing things like "baby boom boom couples" or "stroke meter to score well" and the language used here at first made me wonder what sort of 7 year old wrote this manual. After finding out it was from a golf game on 32x it makes more sense now

It's actually a pretty cool game, if you like that sort of thing.  As for who wrote the manual, it was probably the same kind of person charged with painting phalluses all over The Little Mermaid.

1 hour ago, PII said:

It's actually a pretty cool game, if you like that sort of thing.  As for who wrote the manual, it was probably the same kind of person charged with painting phalluses all over The Little Mermaid.

No it was the same kid who designed the plane with seats on the wings! Damn kids!

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2023 at 3:20 PM, PII said:

This would be great if it was animated as the filming of the special with the characters all portrayed as actors and constantly breaking the 4th wall.

....apparently they don't call him "Man-At-Arms" for nothing.

Like the Table Read episode of Space Ghost C2C?

2 hours ago, Link said:

Like the Table Read episode of Space Ghost C2C?

Unfortunately I haven't seen that but it sounds similar.  A lot of shows have run an episode like that: Sea Lab, Simpsons etc.  It's not exactly an original idea, more like one that's time tested and would work well in this case.  Just imagine He-man on set:

"Where's my hairdresser!  And what is this?!  I ONLY DRINK EVIAN!  Everyone knows I only drink Evian!!  You don't get perfectly sculpted Abs like mine drinking pond water, people!"

12 minutes ago, PII said:

Unfortunately I haven't seen that but it sounds similar.  A lot of shows have run an episode like that: Sea Lab, Simpsons etc.  It's not exactly an original idea, more like one that's time tested and would work well in this case.  Just imagine He-man on set:

"Where's my hairdresser!  And what is this?!  I ONLY DRINK EVIAN!  Everyone knows I only drink Evian!!  You don't get perfectly sculpted Abs like mine drinking pond water, people!"

oh now I get what you meant. Yeah, that would be fun!

No, "Table Read" was just video of the irl voice actors rehearsing the script.

• Like 1