IGNORED

an omage to my Japanese bloodline: the absolutely completely free super famicom shooter collection project presented by dr wilys castle

docile tapeworm

Had a yard sale last weekend where I sold some stuff (electric knife a lady gave me at a yard sale that was over, some comics I found in my mother in laws barn and a bud light sign my manager gave me when I worked at the liquor store) that I literally picked up for free. I made $30 and wondered what to do with it. Well it’s goin to start the super famicom shooter collection. 

🇯🇵=acquired 

Wants:

Clean C.I.B.

Area 88

🇯🇵Axelay - $198

Bio metal 

Cotton 100%

🇯🇵Darius twin - $59

Darius force

🇯🇵Flying hero - $251.10

🇯🇵Gradius 3 - $46.25

🇯🇵Macross - $299.00

🇯🇵Parodius da - $94

🇯🇵Gokujo Parodius - $109.00

Parodius oshaberi

Phalanx

🇯🇵Pop’n twin bee - $46.25

🇯🇵r type 3 - $194.00

🇯🇵Sonic wings - $214.00

🇯🇵 Super aleste - $215

Super r type

Stg

Others:

🇯🇵chrono trigger - $46.25

🇯🇵final fight 2 - $46.25

🇯🇵firemen - $120

Current Funds: $18.58

Spent to date: $2163.95

The collection:

72451496421__E5433615-F04A-4D8C-ABE1-27560A5DE995.jpeg.97a937221d32d2e9f7eaa4ec88457eec.jpeg

1chipIMG_5938.jpeg.e81f57b3e0ba8e594ece1f9c5e53eb5f.jpeg

jvc d series 32” 303IMG_6267.png.0f1dec14071bb9e6f4de749e8989dc99.png

Edited by skinnygrinny
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Graphics Team · Posted

This is exactly what I did with extra funds from working a lot of overtime a few months ago. I knocked-out nearly my whole Super Famicom "want" list. R-Type III, Super Aleste, Strike Gunner STG, Phalanx, etc., etc. Now I'm trying to catch up on actually playing them all haha.

The Super Famicom doesn't get enough credit for how many great space-shooters it has.

Hope you get some good ones, dude!

[T-Pac]

• Love 1

@drxandy I’m gonna close the book on the Xbox 360 collection. I have $110 sitting in there free and clear and will be moving those funds over here. I just don’t have any connection to it. If there is something out of there you want/need let me know here in this thread and we can work out a bro price to help fund this collection. If there is nothing you’re interested in I’ll throw it up here for sale. 

transferring $110 over to the super famicom shooter collection now! 

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to the free super famicom shooter collection project presented by dr wilys castle
26 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Clean cib. We’re going elite, pushing up the glasses, display piece collection. Would be really interested in popn wouldn’t mind if that was the first piece in the collection.

I'll have to check when I get home what the condition is but I don't think it is flawless, that can be pretty hard to find for SFC games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brickman said:

I'll have to check when I get home what the condition is but I don't think it is flawless, that can be pretty hard to find for SFC games.

Oh I didn’t mean to say they had to be dead mint. I would like really nice pieces though. Comparatively.

Edited by docile tapeworm