IGNORED

an omage to my Japanese bloodline: the absolutely completely free super famicom shooter collection project presented by dr wilys castle

docile tapeworm

9 hours ago, Tanooki said:

No Caravan Shooting Collection?  I know it's minimalist but it's not heavy on price.

Nah. We don’t need that one. We already have starship hector and Star soldier on nes.

9 hours ago, Sumez said:

How is Donpachi (or Dodonpachi?) gonna help your fill out a collection of SFC shooters? 😅

I sold it for $$ that will go towards a sfc shooter 🙂 

6 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

what about dirty cib?

Nah like I said we are going nose in the air, completely conceded, little weenie hard on collecting!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Flipped an nes lotIMG_5617.jpeg.df15113dcd8e0e442b088020cda7bbfd.jpeg

these two are free and clear smb3 pending on $20 I’ll ship mm3 for $20 if anyone is interested. Help the cause!IMG_5653.jpeg.eebd964af6ad5b977a769801a988715d.jpeg

picked up this gc a while back. Came with melee and double dash, sold those and already in the profit. This is free and clear and for sale. Digital av out.IMG_5611.jpeg.41da740792f6b078329ee34b64387aad.jpeg

Edited by docile tapeworm

• The title was changed to the free super famicom shooter collection project presented by dr wilys castle. ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE IN THREAD

True story:

I’m at work. this ole….. this lady got like 3 teeth allright. She stayed in the bar and probably still does. Like a biker type ok. Anyway, she comes up to me at work and says “I hear you play nintendo”. I’m kinda surprised and I say “oh ya I love Nintendo”. So she goes on to tell me she loves tetris….. and she has smb1-3 but they won’t work. Just blinking light. I tell her I can fix them. I do. I tell her $5. Add it to the funds!

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

• The title was changed to the completely free super famicom shooter collection project presented by dr wilys castle ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE IN THREAD
  • The title was changed to the absolutely completely free super famicom shooter collection project presented by dr wilys castle ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE IN THREAD

Little update. Finley says we can’t sell the GameCube because she “loves Luigi’s haunted mansion”. But anyway here’s the first episode of the project on YouTube 

btw @Murray there was $67.11 in raph so you get to pick the next game on the list that we go for! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Little update. Finley says we can’t sell the GameCube because she “loves Luigi’s haunted mansion”. But anyway here’s the first episode of the project on YouTube 

btw @Murray there was $67.11 in raph so you get to pick the next game on the list that we go for! 

I almost shed a tear seein’ ya pass up that Waffle House 😥  Greydius gets my vote! 

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to an omage to my Japanese bloodline: the absolutely completely free super famicom shooter collection project presented by dr wilys castle ITEMS FOR SALE/TRADE IN THREAD
On 7/27/2023 at 6:51 PM, Brickman said:

I'll have to check when I get home what the condition is but I don't think it is flawless, that can be pretty hard to find for SFC games.

Dude you weren’t kidding. There is nothing that doesn’t have a soft corner, a crease, a scratch or a scuff. Good lord I might have to lower my standards if I want to get more than 2 games a year 😂

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Dude you weren’t kidding. There is nothing that doesn’t have a soft corner, a crease, a scratch or a scuff. Good lord I might have to lower my standards if I want to get more than 2 games a year 😂

Yeah Famicom and SFC aren't that easy to find in very nice condition, or if you do there's definitely a premium.

Even though the Japanese generally look after their items better than the US they still do have damage and the worst is probably sun fading because they sit in the windows or sun for a long time. Make sure you compare a few items before you purchase them, I've been caught out on sun fading a few times.

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, Brickman said:

Yeah Famicom and SFC aren't that easy to find in very nice condition, or if you do there's definitely a premium.

Even though the Japanese generally look after their items better than the US they still do have damage and the worst is probably sun fading because they sit in the windows or sun for a long time. Make sure you compare a few items before you purchase them, I've been caught out on sun fading a few times.

I didn’t know what I was getting into. The premium for a pretty good piece is like 3x the price of a good piece. “Oh you want a box with only one or two flaws?”. that will require an all time high sale price. I have noticed the sun fading. I have definitely been comparing multiple sales. It’s actually really time consuming. I think instead of targeting a certain title at a time I’ll just have to go for the nicest piece available. 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2023 at 10:57 PM, Gloves said:

Fuckin' A+ game to start the collection though. I just picked up a real copy myself recently. 😏

So today I’m thinking about super famicom and a lightbulb goes off. Touché brother rotfl 🤣 

I cleared normal on my 3rd run. Bumped it up to hard and took one run that ended at stage 4. 
I don’t really care for the music. It’s not terrible just idk….

gameplay is good. The puzzle sections I always hate. Just let me lay down some fire and destroy a bunch of shit please. Graphics are gorgeous. Power ups are bad ass

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2023 at 1:54 PM, docile tapeworm said:

This cdx is free and clear and the profits will go to this project.

lets f gooooooo!

IMG_4941.jpeg.c57561a90ea4fa0bf17bcecf4615d270.jpeg

What do those go for nowadays? I remember my local game shop having one a while back with all of the hookups and a 6 button controller for $199. It probably would have been worth picking up.