IGNORED

an omage to my Japanese bloodline: the absolutely completely free super famicom shooter collection project presented by dr wilys castle

docile tapeworm

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

What do those go for nowadays? I remember my local game shop having one a while back with all of the hookups and a 6 button controller for $199. It probably would have been worth picking up.

I got $350 + a cib parasite eve 2. Mine had a 3rf party power supply, one 3 button and no av cable. I threw in nba jam cib.

• Wow! 1

That's a nice spread of Japanese Nintendo games there and I can relate as I own all four, though three of them are the US versions, but still that's solid variety that will last.

That earlier post about the caravan collection it is very minimalist, and if you have the old FC games or NES releases other than eating up more space, it's not a bad way to go sticking to the originals.  They updated them lightly, like Ninja Gaiden Trilogy was, nothing crazy good like Mario Allstars with an upgrade.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2023 at 7:10 PM, docile tapeworm said:

This one’s is for mom ❤️ she always supported my video game playing. Thanks mom. 

Your Mom was Really pretty and it sounds like she was Super Sweet too.   

+   Any Mom who brings home a copy of "Milon's Secret Castle" prolly deserves a Statue.  😁

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 4:29 AM, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

Sorry for your loss, sounds like you and her had a special bond that even extended to your love of gaming.  

On 11/27/2023 at 2:42 AM, PII said:

Your Mom was Really pretty and it sounds like she was Super Sweet too.   

+   Any Mom who brings home a copy of "Milon's Secret Castle" prolly deserves a Statue.  😁

Appreciate the kind words. She was awesome.

• Like 2