IGNORED

What's your holy grail that you want or own?

I've made a few not-very-serious posts in this thread but I think I'm ready to post what may be a legitimate answer for me.

• complete Tooth Protectors for Atari 2600
  • complete Linux for PlayStation 2

Tooth Protectors was released by Johnson & Johnson and came shipped in a styrofoam box with a paper slip around it. I doubt many have survived.

I don't even know what Linux on PlayStation could possibly be but as a guy that ditched Windows in 2006 and has been using only Linux ever since, it would be very interesting for me to have. Especially since it came with a keyboard and all kinds of other strange attachments.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
15 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I've made a few not-very-serious posts in this thread but I think I'm ready to post what may be a legitimate answer for me.

• complete Tooth Protectors for Atari 2600
  • complete Linux for PlayStation 2

Tooth Protectors was released by Johnson & Johnson and came shipped in a styrofoam box with a paper slip around it. I doubt many have survived.

I don't even know what Linux on PlayStation could possibly be but as a guy that ditched Windows in 2006 and has been using only Linux ever since, it would be very interesting for me to have. Especially since it came with a keyboard and all kinds of other strange attachments.

It's literally what it says on the tin - Linux. I used to have it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Whats rarer than the wu tang controller? The box. What's rarer than the box? The wu tang memory card!

Mentioned it before but its my favourite ebay story. While looking up the controller, someone was selling the wu tang: taste the pain memory card. Starting bid at 99p. Googled to confirm it was real but couldn't find anything! With 30 seconds left I thought fuck it, bid, and won. Besides being my favourite rap group, the reason its my favourite story, is because 10 minutes later, I found a £1 coin on the floor. Meaning I got it for free! 😂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...