October 2022: OptOut
November 2022: Lynda Monica
December 2022: a3quit4s
January 2023: Mr. Wunderful
February 2023: G-Type
March 2023:  Link

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Per your (or I guess my missed) query my favorite dining establishment is probably an Italian place called Amici's*  in Wheat Ridge - everything is great - and the pizza is to die for.

(And you are indeed welcome!)

*A big plus besides the good food is the 25% senior discount I get from 2-4 pm on Mondays - Fridays.

Edited by Tabonga
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
Editorials Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

@Reed Rothchild Are we getting a May interview soon? I'm still hoping for a @docile tapeworm one.

Skinny already got his interview once upon a time.  He's gonna have to wait for the queue to empty out before we talk sequels.

@Splain is handling May

• Like 1

Just now, Reed Rothchild said:

Skinny already got his interview once upon a time.  He's gonna have to wait for the queue to empty out before we talk sequels.

@Splain is handling May

I thought he got one back in the NA days around when I got mine, but it seems like it was before he got married and had kids. It might be a cool idea to do some follow ups on the old NA interviewees like a "What are they up to now" type of thing.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

@Reed Rothchild Are we getting a May interview soon? I'm still hoping for a @docile tapeworm one.

47 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

@Splain is handling May

Ya I’ve had my time in the sun 🙂 besides how could I follow up the greatest interview that ever was?

4 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Ya I’ve had my time in the sun 🙂 besides how could I follow up the greatest interview that ever was?

Ole sanda would know just how to churn up the magic with a few warm up questions and the BAM……solid gold.

Edited by docile tapeworm

• The topic was unpinned