IGNORED

Awful Things Your Parents Made You Eat!

Rhapsody98

12 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Yes, but if you look at the reviews themselves, people keep citing the "experience" over the food repeatedly. It's really a tasting menu spread out over a couple of hours instead of an actual meal.

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't praising the place.  It looked to me like a place that was more interested in making art than food.  As the review eluded, they went so past the goal (making food!) it didn't even seem to cover the primary objective of providing a meal.

I guess some people don't understand what they are getting into and assume because of their ignorance "it must be special".  No... no, it's not.  It's pretentious and it's not worth praising.

On 3/13/2023 at 7:18 PM, Rhapsody98 said:

Liver should only be eaten if it 1) Comes from a chicken, 2) is fried.  Blech.

lol no cow liver and onions was sunday dinner for 12 years. broke sailor food.  brings back memories. 

On 3/14/2023 at 8:01 AM, Jeevan said:

Hamburger helper in doses really isn't that bad, but then again, i'll eat just about anything you put in front of me, so.........

Hungry Martin Lawrence GIF

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, G-type said:

Tomatoes were the only thing I didn't really like as a kid. What's adventurous is all the things I DO eat. I ate grasshoppers and bamboo worms in Thailand.

spacer.png

That looks/sounds more appetizing to me than beef. No cap.

Sorry... I just wanted to say "no cap" and be hip like the kids. 

Do I need to say "fr fr" first, though? 🤔

• 2 weeks later...