IGNORED

Sealed Games, Show Them Off!

Justin

• 2 weeks later...

I asked my sons and wife what their favorite game was growing up and bought them a sealed copy just to keep as a memory.

The twins went for Splatoon and Minecraft on 360, youngest went for Mario odyssey.

Seeing Moon patrol on Atari XL800 is just about the earliest game i can remember playing i bought myself that one.

Zack & Wiki for Wii is because my wife and I share some good memories on that one, so she chose that one.

image_50425857.JPG

image_67180801.JPG

image_16871937.JPG

image_67233537.JPG

image_67214337.JPG

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Awoken said:

I asked my sons and wife what their favorite game was growing up and bought them a sealed copy just to keep as a memory.

The twins went for Splatoon and Minecraft on 360, youngest went for Mario odyssey.

Seeing Moon patrol on Atari XL800 is just about the earliest game i can remember playing i bought myself that one.

Zack & Wiki for Wii is because my wife and I share some good memories on that one, so she chose that one.

image_67214337.JPG

Zack & Wiki is such an underappreciated gem. It's one of the few games my wife has actually played through with me and I really love it. It's a bummer that style of game didn't take off on the Wii.

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

omagod a real sealed game that's not inside a frecking plastic case

congrats for being a real man

Well this is the sealed show off thread. Graded games go in the graded show off thread.

so lucky for you there shouldn’t be much graded in here.

• Agree 2

• 5 months later...
On 10/9/2022 at 11:17 PM, inasuma said:

Well this is the sealed show off thread. Graded games go in the graded show off thread.

so lucky for you there shouldn’t be much graded in here.

I would have said something like "And real men don't make child-like comments just because VGS encourages others who collect graded games to show them off." while I miss how things were on NintendoAge.

So thank you for saying what real men would actually say. And thank you for not being the reason why this somehow reminds me of the seller behind the graded "Mario Paint" (sealed game only) scenario.

Edited by FenrirZero
"me" = "men"; Blame my long standing enemies, the Typotubbies.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

hey you still here?

Yeah. Simply because I have this terrible habit of being an adult collector that supports adult collectors, including one who makes me prefer GoCollect's attitude towards VGA at this point. 👍

Edited by FenrirZero

On 3/15/2023 at 5:22 AM, CIB_Wholesale said:

5 months later

probably says a lot about the market that the discussion section is so volatile but the raw pics section hasnt been doing anything for 5 months

Don't mind him. He's one of those "I don't like graded games" forum goers that ended up joining a forum that treats both sealed and graded games as equals. 😅

And yeah. My added guess is that this topic lapsed into a coma because more members just post stuff in their own topics. With me just catching up to what I wanted these past two months.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...