IGNORED

Sealed Games, Show Them Off!

Justin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This one is funny. They took the box of the US CE, put the Japanese game inside, slapped a HK rating on top of the ESRB, and then covered the whole back with a huge sticker of the Asian version (which is basically the Japanese version).

And voilà your Asian CE. I love that the box says nothing about what's included.

Apparently Soul Calibur V was released unfinished, and IV is better. Haven't tried it yet.

20230607_074253_640.jpg.6d2045381c6282a941f28ea441bcc281.jpg

20230607_074314_640.jpg.f75c3a576c2bffabca38d8cc4e5c9bf1.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks, I wanted to share a lucky attic find in the very home I grew up in. I thought I had disposed of these way back but it turns out I did not. These are sealed Made in Japan US/NTSC Super Nintendo games albeit apparently priced in Deutsche Mark.

I would appreciate any advice on whether I should have any of these graded. I am particularly curious about King of the Monsters as I don't believe there is a graded copy currently out there.

Thanks!

IMG_7065.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 4

Yeah I've been always been very confused by this cover, which looks nothing like the Xbox 360 one called Vampire Rain, despite being the same game (with some bugs fixes and changes apparently).

It seems to have a very bad reputation, also for being stupid hard. Will have to test it out, as I have a used copy and seems to include both Japanese and English text.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...